Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: The Bunker Gun Shop - Warminster

I've only done transfers there, and had good experiences. They have a tough road, with Tanner's right up the street.

(Bucks County)

Sorry you experienced this type of service. I believe we were helping a local police department upgrade their weapons and they had our full attention. This is not a usual event as you can tell by any of our reviews. I hope you give us another chance

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee CO View Post
    Not impressed.

Stopped in last week with my son to buy a rifle. Stood there by the counter while the two sales people kept BS'ing with some local cops about a cheap AR with some issues or something to that effect. Stayed for about 10 minutes and they never bothered to ask if we needed help, we were the only other people in there at the time. Small shop with not a lot of counter room so kinda hard not to notice us.

Lost a sale. Went up the road to Tanners and bought a nice AR there instead.

Won't go back. Don't waste your time.

(Bucks County)

We don’t put what we bought firearms for on the back of tags... just so there is no misconception.

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    had stopped in once or twice... they seemed decent, saw a shied in the display case,and, they we easier to deal with than fat boy, so... figured, what the hell... I could add a shield to the stable....was about ballpark of 50 bucks less than new at tanners (real reason...Kam Wah was cooking my food order, and it takes a little bit....truly worth the wait).

50 bucks less....what does an extra mag cost? so, I would have both that it comes with? oh....about 50 bucks.....

no box, one mag, and had what they gave for a trade in written on the back of the tag. they dry fucked the guy that traded that in. then tried to dry fuck the guy that was going to buy it.

yeah....won't be back.

The "officer" I saw was wearing a Drexel Univesity police shirt, hardly local. Anyway, regardless of where they were from, it really didn't need to take both of you to service them. If you wanted to gave them your full attention, that's your call. Tanners had no problem waiting on me and I gave them my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkergunshop View Post
    Sorry you experienced this type of service. I believe we were helping a local police department upgrade their weapons and they had our full attention. This is not a usual event as you can tell by any of our reviews. I hope you give us another chance
    Last edited by Seabee CO; August 4th, 2018 at 10:50 PM.

(Berks County)

They treated me like family. Dropped a bit of cash there. They facilitated every aspect of sbs and suppressor in one afternoon. I went in to see their new shipment of 365s all were spoken for. One of the guys offered to let me buy the one reserved for him, bought an naa ranger2 along with the 365. Two hard to find guns in one day. These people didn't know me from Adam yet they treated me like family. I can't say enough good things about them. I'm not a fan of posting purchases but I can't just leave negative posts sit there knowing how well they treated me.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bucks County)

Not impressed.

Stopped in last week with my son to buy a rifle. Stood there by the counter while the two sales people kept BS'ing with some local cops about a cheap AR with some issues or something to that effect. Stayed for about 10 minutes and they never bothered to ask if we needed help, we were the only other people in there at the time. Small shop with not a lot of counter room so kinda hard not to notice us.

Lost a sale. Went up the road to Tanners and bought a nice AR there instead.

Won't go back. Don't waste your time.
    So your telling me you stood there for 10 mins didnt say anything like "excuse me I see your busy but could you hand me that X over there so I can take a look" but just thought it was only right that they had to come to you? Maybe the sales associates just didnt know how important you are ......

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkergunshop View Post
    We don’t put what we bought firearms for on the back of tags... just so there is no misconception.
    so, the "$100" written in pencil on the back of the tag, next to the date the gun was purchased was for what reason?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by Trvrdgr1234 View Post
    So your telling me you stood there for 10 mins didnt say anything like "excuse me I see your busy but could you hand me that X over there so I can take a look" but just thought it was only right that they had to come to you? Maybe the sales associates just didnt know how important you are ......
    Guess you are right, as a potential customer I should have handled the situation better. I know better for next time - thanks!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Trvrdgr1234 View Post
    No, the merchant should have addressed Seabee when he entered the store.

“Hi, is there anything I can help you with” or “hi, I’ll be right with you”, versus ignoring him and bullshitting with the Officers.

I would have left after 5 minutes.
    Last edited by JAKIII; August 6th, 2018 at 07:55 PM.

(Bucks County)

Again, sorry that the service wasn’t up to your expectations. It’s great that you are loyal to a gun shop but I ask that you don’t judge us off of one experience.

The "officer" I saw was wearing a Drexel Univesity police shirt, hardly local. Anyway, regardless of where they were from, it really didn't need to take both of you to service them. If you wanted to gave them your full attention, that's your call. Tanners had no problem waiting on me and I gave them my business.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast