Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Nj dems have 20 GC bills for new dem gov if elected

Fatso has been your Republican governor for years and did nothing to support gun rights. Let the Dems take over if the Republican is not a staunch gun rights advocate. If not you are showing that you will tolerate an anti gun Republican like Fatso.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    You don't want them. They have already been gay for over 25 years.
    RACIST!
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Chester County)

It sucks because South Jersey (minus the shore) would be perfect for hunting and gun clubs. Salem County is pretty cool. My fiancé is from South Jersey. Gun laws aside, it is "okay". We went to her brother's engagement party in Central Jersey (Middletown, NJ). Sitting there as an outsider and looking around at everyone from Northern NJ and NYC metro area, it's obvious why a lot of South Jersey hates North Jersey. My fiance has all ready embraced PA as her new home. I keep trying to get her Republican, country parents to move near us. I like them a lot.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    NJ needs mandatory psychological evaluations of all DEMOCRATlegislators and governors.
    FIFY

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Every time I think of a MIL I remember the movie "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, World" and Milton Berle's MIA was Ethel Merman and she is just a crackling on and on about everything during the whole movie.
    Wasn't Dick Shawn her son in that movie also? Ethel Merman was so annoying even Ernest Borgnine divorced her fat ass.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    It sucks because South Jersey (minus the shore) would be perfect for hunting and gun clubs. Salem County is pretty cool. My fiancé is from South Jersey. Gun laws aside, it is "okay". We went to her brother's engagement party in Central Jersey (Middletown, NJ). Sitting there as an outsider and looking around at everyone from Northern NJ and NYC metro area, it's obvious why a lot of South Jersey hates North Jersey. My fiance has all ready embraced PA as her new home. I keep trying to get her Republican, country parents to move near us. I like them a lot.
    I have a bunch of relatives in S. Jersey. I am sure most of them are liberal/progressives, but yeah they are better than the people from North Jersey which is basically NYC. Yuck!

One of the big problems for NJ is that there are many immigrants whose countries they come from do not have the concept of limited government and individual rights and they vote accordingly. When the government says they will protect them, these people believe them and then vote for those politicians that support that idea.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

The silver lining in all this is that the more aggressive these laws get, the more likely they'll get overturned by the courts. Even the liberal 2nd Circuit in NY struck the 7 round requirement there.

(Fulton County)

New Jersey is a lost cause for gun rights and for the GOP. The only hope they have is through the courts, and I don't have much faith in them either due to the amount of asshat judges out there.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    I lived in SJ for most of my life---and you're correct it's just "okay". You could be in a small town in NJ and a small town in PA and the people are completely different. I have noticed in NJ they're not jumping at the opportunity to say "hello" or wave you through at a 4 way stop sign. There is a different attitude (for the most part) of "me first" in NJ.

As far as gun owners go in NJ---the ones I know are okay with mandatory training, FOID cards as long as it takes less than 30 days, regulations on AR-15's etc. They have very little sympathy for someone driving through the state on NJ with a long gun properly stored then they get arrested---stating "well, they should have known and deserve what they get". Over here it seems Article 1 section 21 is taken at face value---period!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast