Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Where are all Keltec 32's?

I started this post not intending to purchase one but as a comment. However, the more I looked into it I decided to purchase one before Kel Tec gets around to doing another batch. Who knows, maybe new batch will have some changes/improvements.
    I just bought one in a private transaction from a LEO who shot 30 rounds thru it, cleaned and oiled then put it away. Bought originally as back up but he went with Glock 43 instead.
    A good thing is that many of used ones are similar to mine, bought and fired very little.
    Tim

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

I went the 380 direction instead. Nine years ago it seem ed like the thing to do, except when it became VERY difficult to find 380 ammo back then! I never shot a 32, but I assume the recoil is a little better than the p3at. However, the p3at feels great after shooting the pf9 !!
    ...and they have a plan...

(Delaware County)

I think the .32 and .380 are both great little pistols but one is readily available and one is not-at least for now. Never fired the PF-9 and considered one but you are not the only person complainng of recoil so am a little leery now.
    Tim

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by timdennis View Post
    I think the .32 and .380 are both great little pistols but one is readily available and one is not-at least for now. Never fired the PF-9 and considered one but you are not the only person complainng of recoil so am a little leery now.
    It's not too awful but definitely more snappy than a full-sized all steel pistol.

(Berks County)

I've had one since 2002 or so. I'm still looking for a good holster for it.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Bucks County)

I joined KTOG when I bought my P3AT. I couldn't guess when I bought it, so went on KTOG looking for my join date. That didn't work.

I also purchased a DeSantis GUNHIDE pocket holster and have had it for all these years, right front pocket of Wranglers. One thing about this holster. New, it's kind of sticky to grab the pocket so it doesn't come out with the gun. Unfortunately, the sticky goes away. I think there is a spray product in sporting goods that creates a stickiness to enhance grip. Been meaning to look for it but it will have to be ordered online, since, being a POOFA member, I ain't allowed in DICKS.

Take a look at KTOG (KelTec Owners Group) if looking for a .32. Someone may have one for sale.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Take a look at KTOG (KelTec Owners Group) if looking for a .32. Someone may have one for sale.
    You'll have to make 25 meaningful posts and not all in one day to see the Trading Post on the KTOG forum. Their moderators are pretty strict.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    I've had one since 2002 or so. I'm still looking for a good holster for it.
    Desantis nemesis.

I have one for my lcp, Beretta, and lcr. Hard to beat for the money.

(Delaware County)

KTOG has a post and replies started back in July with the same topic-lack of readily available P32.
    Tim

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by timdennis View Post
    It is not bad with practice. I like the idea of a highly concealed 9mm pocket gun. When one is comfortable with its snapiness and is comfortable with its accuracy range, it is a great gun.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast