Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default Re: Where are all Keltec 32's?

I know there is a decent amount of love out there for 7.65 / 32 - me being one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_n View Post
    Do not have Keltecs but in 7.65 x 17 I do have a Mauser HSc (with waffenamt), a couple of Walthers (PP and PPK) a CZ50 and a Mauser 1910, so adequately armed in that calibre!! Dave_n
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Bucks County)

Had a bad (broken) older HSc, thought the gun was awesome design. Found a nice one in 9 Kurtz (.380). It was a killer to fire. Got rid of it. Inherited a PPK in .380. That's no fun to shoot either, despite it having decent weight. It's a caliber/gun situation that works to stay alive in a SHTF. Otherwise, it's pain to stay familiar with it, as one should do with an EDC. Not saying the P3AT is any better, just that if I'm gonna carry a battering gun, it may as well be light and super-easy to conceal. I figure, "this is going to hurt you more than me" is the part that works.

Love my P32. Bought it used from Tanner's for $150 a couple of years ago. So easy to carry in a front pocket. Shoots nice. Low recoil. Sometimes it's my primary carry pistol, other times it's a backup to my P938. Either way, the P32 is pretty much with me wherever it's legal to carry.

(Bucks County)

There was a domestic dispute that ended badly via .32 caliber in our township years ago. Perforated her descending aorta. She went from standing on the floor to sitting on the bed to sagging to the floor as she lost blood pressure and circulation. Had she been armed, she probably could have returned fire for a few seconds, giving him a problem too.

(Delaware County)

Update to my original post. The more I checked the more surprised I was. A few years ago they were all over the place and sites like Gubroker always had 20 of them. Now, only a few used ones, overpriced and used on gunbroker,none of big on line stores has them, big distributors don't have them and retail shops I guess its hit or miss. Don't know if they just weren't selling because of all small .380's out there and Keltec made a business decision.
    Tim

Well it is Keltec. They are known to output small amounts of guns at a time and can't keep up with demand. Then they come out with new models while they are still backlogged which makes things worse. They likely shifted production to other firearms and the little .32 is on the back burner.

(Delaware County)

I have both the P32 and P3AT. The P32 is my general carry gun in summer. I will probably offload the P3 AT because I really don't like the feel when I shoot them. The P32s give me no problem at all. If I carry a .380 in winter, it's a Beretta Pico.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

I did see 1 new od frame stainless slide and 1 used think fde frame with black slide both "overpriced" at a local shop

(Pike County)

I am pretty sure Patriot Arm in Milford have 3 of these little pistols in the display case. Worth a call...

I have one I am in Carbon County if anyone wants one let me know. I think I fired it one time years ago.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast