Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Is Joe Manchin vulnerable in 2018?

Because of his anti pushes in West Virginia? Hopefully.

WV Attorney Gen. to Joe Manchin: D.C. Gun Control Is Not a West Virginia value

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...irginia-value/
    West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey is calling for Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) to resign his position as vice chairman of the Senate Democratic policy committee and admit that D.C. gun control is not a West Virginia value.
    Manchin unsuccessfully spearheaded gun control for Barack Obama following the heinous attack on Sandy Hook Elementary and has tried to revive the gun control push following high-profile attacks since Sandy Hook. He remained focused on gun control even though his party’s candidate — Hillary Clinton — lost the presidential election. On April 21, 2017, Breitbart News reported Manchin’s suggestion that he might be able to secure gun control under President Trump.

More recently, on July 29, the Washington Times reported that “Manchin received donations from [a] law firm pushing for gun control.”

He ran as pro-gun to win a special election in 2010, was re-elected as pro-gun in 2012, then went all-in on gun control in January 2013 and never looked back.

Attorney General Morrisey is shining a light on Manchin’s record and pointing out that Manchin cannot keep talking West Virginia values to West Virginians but traveling to D.C. and being part of D.C.’s gun control hierarchy.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, Morrisey indicates “that West Virginians have made it clear they don’t support the policies being pushed by Democrats such as Manchin, who is vice chairman of the Senate Democrat policy committee.” Manchin’s superior on the committee is Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), another rabid gun control proponent.

Morrisey added, “Being part of the Schumer leadership team means that you don’t have West Virginia’s best interest in mind. West Virginians don’t support the values of Chuck Schumer—Joe Manchin does.”

Manchin is running for re-election in 2018, and Morrisey is one of the pro-gun candidates vying to win his Senate seat.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Is Joe Manchin vulnerable in 2018?

Screw Manchin I want Casey voted out. Barletta just may have a good chance at beating the asshat.

(Fayette County)

Go on you tube and watch a documentary called "Lets talk about Sandy Hook". It will open your eyes as to what really happened and the democratic agenda for gun control.
    Be prepared to be angered.

(Delaware County)

I really really really want to bounce Casey this cycle. Surely, this empty-headed idiot is vulnerable in a state Trump carried...
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Tioga County)

Casey and Manchin, two worthless toads that need to go.

(Allegheny County)

Did you see Manchin's comments yesterday that he doesn't give a S**T if he's re-elected. Sure Joe you don't care if you're voted out. Joe is sweating his reelection due to the Democrat Governor switching to the Republican party last week. Joe has an uphill fight on his hands and he knows it.

sen-joe-manchin-i-dont-give-sh-t-re-election

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Did you see Manchin's comments yesterday that he doesn't give a S**T if he's re-elected. Sure Joe you don't care if you're voted out. Joe is sweating his reelection due to the Democrat Governor switching to the Republican party last week. Joe has an uphill fight on his hands and he knows it.

sen-joe-manchin-i-dont-give-sh-t-re-election

Good because I don't give a shit if he is reelected either. There are worse democrats out there, but there have to be better republicans that can step up and take his spot. Hopefully not a Toomey republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    Go on you tube and watch a documentary called "Lets talk about Sandy Hook". It will open your eyes as to what really happened and the democratic agenda for gun control.
    Be prepared to be angered.
    Couldn't find it. Then again, haven't seen any new hook videos in a while.
    Things have been slow since trump took office.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    I really really really want to bounce Casey this cycle. Surely, this empty-headed idiot is vulnerable in a state Trump carried...
    Casey AND Wolf, would love to replace both of them.

(Fayette County)

Lightbulb Re: Is Joe Manchin vulnerable in 2018?

One of the falsest ads in modern American political history.