Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Heading to East Stroudsburg, PA next week. Recommend shops and/or ranges to me!

Hey y'all. My family is heading to East Stroudsburg next week for a little R'n'R and I'm hoping to find some Range Therapy time. Plus, I am always looking for cool places to spend money I don't have on firearms I don't need.

Google tells me the Pocono Pistol Range and Pocono Mountain Firearms are good spots. Any other good recommendations for shops or ranges in the area?

(Pike County)

Default Re: Heading to East Stroudsburg, PA next week. Recommend shops and/or ranges to me!

Quote Originally Posted by mightypudge View Post
    Hey y'all. My family is heading to East Stroudsburg next week for a little R'n'R and I'm hoping to find some Range Therapy time. Plus, I am always looking for cool places to spend money I don't have on firearms I don't need.

Google tells me the Pocono Pistol Range and Pocono Mountain Firearms are good spots. Any other good recommendations for shops or ranges in the area?
    I noticed this I know I'm late with the reply...... But keep this for future reference.

If you're on Main Street in E. Stroudsburg visit Dunklebugers Outfitters not a bad place for used gun bargain's. For some trigger time therapy.... I go to the Pike County State Gun Range. Just need a range use permit or Hunting License. Contact the Fish & Game for rules and details. Due to that shooting in El Paso the Walmart in Stroudsburg is phasing out it's ammo inventory. However Dick's Sporting Goods from time to time have ammo sales.

If you do not mind driving to Allentown Visit the Army Navy Surplus Store in Allentown. There is a great Chinese Buffet next door. I found some cool items there. We perhaps the next time your in town we may run into each-other. Hope this helped......Sorry for the late reply

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: Heading to East Stroudsburg, PA next week. Recommend shops and/or ranges to me!

If you're looking for some quietness https://www.freedomsportsllc.com/

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Heading to East Stroudsburg, PA next week. Recommend shops and/or ranges to me!

Quote Originally Posted by NYRECONMARINES View Post

If you're on Main Street in E. Stroudsburg visit Dunklebugers Outfitters not a bad place for used gun bargain's. For some trigger time therapy.... I go to the Pike County State Gun Range. Just need a range use permit or Hunting License. Contact the Fish & Game for rules and details. Due to that shooting in El Paso the Walmart in Stroudsburg is phasing out it's ammo inventory. However Dick's Sporting Goods from time to time have ammo sales.
    Fuck jerry he's the DICKS of the Pocono's He allowed warrantless searches by NYPD and black rifles are tooo bad for 18yo's. Pocono Pistol is owned by the cock goblin. You even follow what's going at all with MAO-MART?

You are a fricking Marine for 1 even suggesting this 2- no excuse to necro a 2 year old thread 3- lurk for 6 years and this is your first post?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Pike County)

Like I said sorry for the late reply............There was no need for that coi remark. Just relax........ bro. Jeepers.

(Lackawanna County)

Agreed. Just say no to dunkelbergers