Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lycoming County)

Default National Range and Armory open.

I didn't see anyone post anything yet, but there is a new indoor range opening in Williamsport today.

http://www.nationalrangeandarmory.com

It's run by the same guys that own National Sporting Goods. Seems interesting to me. It'll be nice to have a local place to rent firearms to try out. I don't know how there pricing is compared to other indoor ranges in the state. I know they are offering rentals and training classes though. The guys at National are "gun guys" and usually a class act, so I have high hopes for it.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: National Range and Armory open.

I stopped in here the other day. Very nice place. Clean, friendly staff. Pricing seemed decent to me. $15 an hour for a lane. $300-400 a year for a membership, depending on level. Gun rentals for $15 nfa stuff for$40. They had around 25-30 rentals from what I saw and maybe 8-10 full auto. Ammo wasn't bad compared to shops in the area either. $12 for fiocci 9 range stuff. You can use your own ammo on the range, but have to buy ammo there for any of the rental guns. Accessories were a little pricey in the shop imho, but gun pricing seemed more fair. Checked out a cz p10c, their price was $499. Seemed right in line with everywhere else.

I didn't have a chance to shoot, since I just stopped quick while I was in town. I'm definitely going to go back to shoot one of these days though.

(Mifflin County)

Also, at least one of their employees is a competitive shooter, too.

(Lycoming County)

I went and shot here finally on Friday. Nice place, friendly staff, decent prices IMHO. All total I spent a little over an hour on the range, bought a box of 9 and 45 target stuff, 3 targets, and a new pair of shooting glasses. Total bill was @ $60. Next time, I'll remember to bring more ammo with me and it would have been a pretty good bargain. Range officers are friendly and don't hover over you. I was extremely pleased with the experience. Will definitely go back.

(Allegheny County)

My wife and I went out for a 3 day weekend getaway at a Cabin near Lewisburg PA this past weekend. While there we had the chance to go and shoot at National Range and Armory Indoor Range. Nice facility, friendly and pleasant staff, we both thought that it was well run. Enjoyed the outing.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.