Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default KT Mech Kydex Holsters

4 or so years ago I purchased a KT Defender holster for my Glock 17 with Streamlight TLR1HL, suppressor sights, and threaded barrel. With a set of their deep concealment IWB J-clips I've worn that holster for EDC non stop over the years. I used the hell out of it rolling around working on cars, snowboarding, sleeping with it on more than a few times, and doing everything else it was along for the ride for. I switched from carrying a Glock 17 to a 19 and the holster worked for both.

At some point about 2 years ago I trimmed the bottom corners at a 45 degree angle because one was breaking off. It looks like the Defenders come like that now. About a month ago I noticed the inner sheet of kydex is now cracking down the center from all the use.

The holster still has adequate retention and is functional but I contacted KT Mech to order a replacement. I emailed them to tell them how happy I was with the holster and why I was replacing it and they informed me of their lifetime warranty. Even though I had modified the holster along the way by trimming the bottom corners, they still honored the warranty. I have a new one coming soon and I'm very happy with KT Mech holsters.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: KT Mech Kydex Holsters

Great to hear, I have one for my P-09 and love it
    Go head, skin it. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens.