Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lancaster County)

Default Sig Sauer Romeo 4

Got this on sale at a local shop that was having a "blowout" sale (I had a gift card from my kids) for $169 - $20 less than Amazon... Initial review is that is a nice red dot - has held zero for 30 shots (5-10 sight in) seems like a decent red-dot sight backed by Sig's warranty - only got to test it a little, but once zeroed, I got a quarter sized group (15 yards/back yard...) with a few fliers that i called. I will give a more detailed this as I use it. this is mounted on my 12" AR pistol. There were people complaining about "red glare in full sun" and yes, there is some - nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews that I have seen, and only shooting directly into or away from the sun, but it worked nicely.

Cb
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Sig Sauer Romeo 4

I'll add to this in case anyone is interested in these optics. I have the Romeo 5 mounted on a 11.5" AR pistol. So damn cheap figured I'd try it out for kicks. Very happy with it can't nsidering the price.

Holds zero (after about 300 5.56 rounds through it now)
    Dot is very easy to see in daylight even a couple of settings down from full bright.
    Red glare is definitely visible when shooting with sun overhead or directly behind you. Not enough to obscure or ruin the sight picture but it's there. If you think it will bother you, definitely get a different optic.
    Took it off top rail and remounted on same spot and held zero. I don't think this is advertised as a return to zero mount but I wanted to check it out and it was fine.

Overall for the price, very happy with it.