Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is It Time...?

(York County)

Default Is It Time...?

Saw this on Freedom Outpost. By the same guy who wrote "Do you have a responsibility to fight..." Interesting to say the least. He has guts!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/is...he-revolution/
    Live Free or Die! FJB!!!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Is It Time...?

Well, after reading up more on obamacare, I don't think I want to live or suffer under that horrible, corrupt experiment of human life. With that being said, is it time? I don't think so, but I feel we'll instinctively know when or if it is time. Am I concerned? Yes. Is our freedom in jeopardy? I contend we really are not free. Anything you own can be confiscated by government. Yes, anything! So are we free? That I contest ....no! I pray, be active, talk and debate. Be patient and talk, meet and continue to get involved in the meantime. This is how I know we're not ready nor is it time. I think only a few % of people are actively involved. My goodness only 250 people show up in harrisburg? Really? Are that fed up that only 250 people out of a few million pa gun owners show up? If there were 50,000 gun owners showing up then I'd say we were pushed too far, but looking at it now, it seems most are just too caught up in their lives. So I ask you, do you think it's time based on a few hundred people showing for the fight of our lives? Btw, yes I was there.

I have my line in the sand and that's the 2a.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    This is how I know we're not ready nor is it time. I think only a few % of people are actively involved. My goodness only 250 people show up in harrisburg? Really? Are that fed up that only 250 people out of a few million pa gun owners show up? If there were 50,000 gun owners showing up then I'd say we were pushed too far, but looking at it now, it seems most are just too caught up in their lives. So I ask you, do you think it's time based on a few hundred people showing for the fight of our lives? Btw, yes I was there.

Thanks, I'm not sure if I have an answer to the question yet myself. I see your point though. I wasn't there in Feb. but we were at the capitol on Jan.19th. I plan on being there April 23rd.
    Live Free or Die! FJB!!!

YES.........

(Lancaster County)

It's never time. The majority does not care. It's also my opinion and I have been scolded for this, that the number at rallies or writing your reps is a futile exercise today. Yes I email but no I don't write letters or make phone calls. Time and again politicians have voted their conscience. If they choose, they could say communications were running in favor of gun control, Obamacare or any other issue.
    Yes, I've lost all faith in government. I'm not a leader. Every one I've seen that tries to rally for liberty gets discredited and called a kook. Who wants to give up what they have to fight for something more unless forced into a corner? Until ”they” knock on their door it's never time.

Fyi - not trying to be cryptic, I don't want to discuss my issues here. The knock came to my door in 97' and it's come again. Trust me when I say, when it happens you are alone.

Yes!

Remember, Remember
    the 5th of November the gun powder, treason and plot!

We do not forgive!

We do not forget!

Expect us!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XME7sXpLjY

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Well, after reading up more on obamacare, I don't think I want to live or suffer under that horrible, corrupt experiment of human life. With that being said, is it time? I don't think so, but I feel we'll instinctively know when or if it is time. Am I concerned? Yes. Is our freedom in jeopardy? I contend we really are not free. Anything you own can be confiscated by government. Yes, anything! So are we free? That I contest ....no! I pray, be active, talk and debate. Be patient and talk, meet and continue to get involved in the meantime. This is how I know we're not ready nor is it time. I think only a few % of people are actively involved. My goodness only 250 people show up in harrisburg? Really? Are that fed up that only 250 people out of a few million pa gun owners show up? If there were 50,000 gun owners showing up then I'd say we were pushed too far, but looking at it now, it seems most are just too caught up in their lives. So I ask you, do you think it's time based on a few hundred people showing for the fight of our lives? Btw, yes I was there.

I see what you're saying, & while we have more freedoms & liberties than most people there are still many restrictions that don't belong there & threats of removing more on a daily basis, our freedoms have slowly been eroding over the last 100 years & continue at an accelerated rate. We need to stand up & say not just "no more" but also take back the many freedoms & liberties we have let them already take away. Also please remember that the 2A isn't the only amendment they're attacking but if the 2A falls there will be no protection for the rest of them.
    Is it time yet ? My most humble opinion is not quite yet, we need to exhaust all other options first. For those of you who are fellow believers, we need to pray for our nation like we've never prayed before !
    Jesus is Lord !

(Dauphin County)

It's not time, but it's getting close.

Over the last century we've let many of our freedoms be restricted in the interest of public safety, but they haven't really accomplished much of the promised safety with the increasing control of those freedoms. They're inching at the big one - the real failsafe between taking over the public and having a government in spite of the people rather than for the people.

The problem here is that as a society we're on average pretty soft. We've got folks on the fringes of our society that are willing to dump the whole thing on its ear to get back to the way things are supposed to be, because they're used to chopping wood to keep their house warm, hunting for their meat, and finding a way to live at least partially off the land. Taking one more step doesn't present a major problem for those types.

Over 95% of society, probably even over 90% of gun owners can't even come close, and they're more afraid of losing their TV service than they are of a few (or even all) of their rights.

And that's what our government is banking on.

Our debt is 16,500,000,000,000 if you factor in SS, medicaid and federal employees future retirement benefits it's closer to 87,000,000,000,000.

It's already to late!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast