Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Glock 43 Trigger Upgrade

Good post ^^^ . I think that was drawn up to kill the huge death-dealing Saturday Night Special problem due to their being the Weapons Of Choice
    of murderers, killers and thugs. Dummies coulda saved the taxpayers a lot of money by simple edict: No handgun with a retail price under $XXXX.00 may be sold within or imported into the USA.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Good post ^^^ . I think that was drawn up to kill the huge death-dealing Saturday Night Special problem due to their being the Weapons Of Choice
    of murderers, killers and thugs. Dummies coulda saved the taxpayers a lot of money by simple edict: No handgun with a retail price under $XXXX.00 may be sold within or imported into the USA.
    Yeah, gonna call bullshit on the "Saturday night special problem."

Those weapons were relied upon by poor folks who couldn't afford much of anything else, just like the Hi Point today. The fact that some were used in crime is pointless to mention. So, by banning the cheap guns, it cut off new supply to bad people, sure... but also left good folks with little money without the defensive tools they needed.

Once again and for the thousandth time, gun control is not about keeping us safe, it's about CONTROL.

just my 2 cents I didn't mind the 5.5 lb trigger on all my Glocks ,I didn't want lower the trigger pull below 5.5 lb for my carry guns just a personal thing ! But what I did do is polish all parts with flitz ,I also changed out the trigger spring to a 6 lb wolf trigger spring on all my glocks ,trigger is a little less than 5.5 lb but very crisp on the reset, worked out real well very happy with it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12