Hey guys!

Long story short, I am looking for more experience with some handguns and rifles in .22 before I go ahead and make more purchases. I would definitely like to expand my collection as my savings allow responsibly. I'm really drawn to rimfire because it is inexpensive, easy to shoot around me with only a bunch of indoor short ranges, and still really fun. While I love shooting any and everything I've tried so far, I'm really looking to try out any model of the Ruger Mk III/IV and the S&W Victory.

According to Target World, they have the SR22P and the SP101, so I'd like to get over there and try those out, as well as the Beretta Neos which felt weird when I held it in a store, but maybe it would be fun?

Clayton's has an old Mk II I think, maybe it was a III, and I forget which revolver. Haven't had a chance to shoot the revolver.

Does anyone have any wisdom to share, or a weeknight/weekend to share some range time? I don't have much to offer myself, only a humble factory 10/22 for the time being. My father has given me two old Marlin rifles as well, Models 25 and 60 respectively. Neither has been fired in probably 30 years, so I need to get them a good cleaning and once-over to make sure they are still good to go. I'm looking into maybe building my own trainer AR15, but would also probably want that in .22 as opposed to .223 or 5.56, is that silly?

Anyway, if any of this resonates with you, or you just want a range buddy/friend to talk about guns with, this thread and my inbox are always open.

Thanks in advance,
Gr1M