Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Locating Components

Yep, Gun Toters supply will have everything you need to load an 06. Go past the Sugarmans store on old RT6 to the light by the Salvation Army store and turn left down the street on the left about 500 yards. Not to sure of his hours of business I think he opens at 11 am.

(Lackawanna County)

Now I just need to go there when they're actually open. I passed Heberlings the other day coming back from the Dyberry range and they were locked up tight. My schedule kind of sucks for mom & pop shops

(Wayne County)

You'll find a better selection at Gun Toters and you can pick out your own components without an inch of dust on them.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Tuff View Post
    You'll find a better selection at Gun Toters and you can pick out your own components without an inch of dust on them.
    Gun toters it is then, once i shrink the "honey do" list I'll make my way over there, thanks

(Lackawanna County)

While I have someone's attention, is there a decent gunsmith in the area that can park a bolt without breaking the bank? I asked GunToters but they don't have one at the moment and they couldn't/wouldn't recommend anyone. I tried to slick up the action on the 1917 Enfield and it wore off the coating which I'm assuming is parkerizing considering how well it's held up over the years. I could just sand the hell out of the bolt and polish it but it would more prone to rusting than if it was parkerized or even hot blued

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikeybonez28 View Post
    While I have someone's attention, is there a decent gunsmith in the area that can park a bolt without breaking the bank? I asked GunToters but they don't have one at the moment and they couldn't/wouldn't recommend anyone. I tried to slick up the action on the 1917 Enfield and it wore off the coating which I'm assuming is parkerizing considering how well it's held up over the years. I could just sand the hell out of the bolt and polish it but it would more prone to rusting than if it was parkerized or even hot blued
    You could try Rod Bryant Firearms Repair, I'm not sure if he does that sort of thing but he might be able to recommend someone who does.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123