Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Thinking about buying some parts from Palmetto State Armory........

They recently had Geiselle SSA-E triggers available for $179. That is REALLY good.

(Montgomery County)

I like Sprinco for replacement springs specifically.
    http://www.sprinco.com/
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lycoming County)

Never had a problem with them. As others have said, shipping can be slow at times. I've always been happy with everything I've ordered.

(Centre County)

Just bought my first AR kit through PSA. Ordered on 6/28 and received the kit 7/6. No problems with the sale. Called customer service to ask a question about delivery. The wait was about 5-6 minutes but they were polite and answered all my questions.

(Lancaster County)

I have 4 or 5 AR's from them which all work very well, been running them for about 4 years. FN made barrels are quite accurate, especially for the price they sell them for.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Montgomery County)

I've heard great and good things about their quality, customer service, and overall business.

One thing I've heard that I might be wary of is their credit card processors. Again, I've never dealt with them (yet), but I've heard that people have had miscellaneous charges and/or CC numbers used elsewhere shortly after shopping at PSA. It could very well be hogwash, but I thought I'd pass that along.

Apart from that, I'd say go for it.

I've bought AR parts kits, my VZ2008, and most of the parts to build my wife's KS-47 from Palmetto. Always had good luck with them. Like others have mentioned - slow shipping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12