Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Gun turret

Default Re: Gun turret

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Maybe you missed the part where he jumped Bipro's shit with both feet before I wrote anything.

It's my understanding they pm'd each other and that they worked out any differences privately, which, being private is none of anyone's business. And lets not forget he apologized on the open board for doing so. I don't se where their interaction/s are anyone else business, including yours nor mine. Seems you jumped his shit while having a problem with him jumping someone else. Ya, that's just more demonstration of the double standard you seem to have had a penchant for in this thread.

Don't call me pal,

Based on what I've seen here, I'll refer to you anyway I prefer to as others are so fond of doing around here. .

you sound like McCain or Biden,

Know what you sound like?

but then looking down your nose on rural folks is what Dems and Rinos due.

That must be your arse talking, cause your mouth knows better. I happen to have grown up rural myself. I'm quite familiar with podunk USA mentality, but I moved forward and expanded my horizons.

You wouldn't happen to one of those, would you bucko?

Bucko? Okay pal. talk about the pot calling the kettle black huh?>
    Last edited by Brownie; July 2nd, 2017 at 07:52 PM.
    The mind is the limiting factor https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post

Wow...

(Berks County)

Lol when you get back what you give you get bold. Thanks for getting back to me. Proves I was right.

(Montgomery County)

I find this situation interesting. Brownie has been a member for a long time with very few posts. Then Eod joins and starts advertising for local AZ companies/products and states he's not connected to them. Then Brownie comes out of the woodwork to support Eod, apparently for no reason. Brownie then claims he doesn't know Eod and Eod thought Brownie was dead and he's be trying to reconnect with him for years. And coincidentally they live about an hour away from each other, on the other side of the country. This seems very strange to me.

Ok we are getting off topic. DK23 I have not seen Mr Brown for 1 yr, not years. Now I know that most of the people on here are couch commandos, that's ok. Ask questions and learn something. Now i showed u what I mount my guns to so I could get some feed back and questions. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you are scared that I might be taking the wind out of your sails, I don't care. Now for the other companies I have brought up on this forum, you didn't know the existed until know. I guess you learned something, do you want me to send you a bill for that? NO why? Because these forums are for learning and expanding your minds. Grow the f%$' up. Now back on topic. Anyone else have some cool shit. Half tracks deer stands with cool weapons mounts, jeeps with weapons on them etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Lol when you get back what you give you get bold. Thanks for getting back to me. Proves I was right.
    Pal is a term of endearment, just like Buckaroo. Nah nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, good bye

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I find this situation interesting. Brownie has been a member for a long time with very few posts. Then Eod joins and starts advertising for local AZ companies/products and states he's not connected to them. Then Brownie comes out of the woodwork to support Eod, apparently for no reason. Brownie then claims he doesn't know Eod and Eod thought Brownie was dead and he's be trying to reconnect with him for years. And coincidentally they live about an hour away from each other, on the other side of the country. This seems very strange to me.
    No reason? Have you been following along and reading? He and I know each other from many years ago, reconnected once in the last couple but he'd lost touch with me in the last nearly two years. Personal issues forced me to change my contact number and move several times, of course I'm going to support him, it's no secret I know him here, though I had no idea who he was through that handle he used here.

Now that we've reconnected recently, I was invited to the monthly USArmy ranger breakfast with him just this past Sat. and met some of the people he's wanted to get in front of me for some time. He's scheduling an Oct 21 firearms training day for ranger members, and I'll likely get some of the SAR people I'm connected with to attend as well.

Life is stranger than fiction, when you live long enough, you'll understand.
    Last edited by Brownie; July 2nd, 2017 at 11:41 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Pal is a term of endearment, just like Buckaroo.
    There are some places in PA, where they call you 'bud' as short for buddy, but it comes out as 'butt'. Takes some getting used to until you realize no harm is intended.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    There are some places in PA, where they call you 'bud' as short for buddy, but it comes out as 'butt'. Takes some getting used to until you don't realize no harm is intended.
    10-4 sir, I didn't take Buckaroo as a derogatory remark, apparently he took Pal as such and decided he'd insult further. I've got a thick skin, takes some time to get to the point of irritated, and then the game is on. I CAN play with the best of them when it comes to being an arsehole.

(Indiana County)

This all could have been avoided if the original post wasn't put in the rifles section.

Telling someone to grow the fuck up on the internet (and not even typing it out) while preaching about couch commandos is pretty ironic...

You know what, good luck to our distinguished members from Arizona, I had thought about relocating there but I'm wondering about long terms effects due to the nuclear testing from years ago.
    And now it's time to put these members in the same special place that I put Canadians.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast