Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    (Erie County)

Default Re: OC Reasonableness...?

Quote Originally Posted by FJW View Post
    You're tempting fate, plain and simple. Doesn't mean it's "wrong" to open carry. So I guess you're the guy who's gonna make me have to wait longer to renew my license at PennDOT because you HAVE to show off. Likewise I ALSO have contempt for the liberal who makes such a big deal about your open carrying. Together you BOTH have the potential to make life suck for the rest of us with your absolute convictions.
    Plain and simple, you don't like OC'ing, OR OC'ers.

Got it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Plain and simple, you don't like OC'ing, OR OC'ers.

Got it!
    No you really didnt get it at all. But I guess that's your problem.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Really?

FUCKING REALLY?!!

You compare a human with the ability to understand right and wrong and then acting wrong with wolves (animals with smaller brains, lacking the cognitive parts we have) seeing an easy meal?

Wolf brain: Need food. There food. Get food.

Human brain: Gee, that's an attractive woman over there. Even though I have been taught since childhood that violence against others is wrong, and I certainly don't ever wish any violence on anyone *I* know, this woman I don't know is making it glaringly obvious in my mind by her manner of dress that she actually welcomes - or even, dare I say, desires - a violent attack.

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!!
    I dont see a rapist much differently than I see any other predator vermin. "It" is just a more sophisticated one and very few of them have human feelings of remorse. Thry were satisfying a need for control and dominance and simple appetite. I do not WISH the fate on the victim if that's what youre implying. Provocative dressing is for the stupid naive young girl and her mom and dad should teach her to dress conservatively, except for the man she loves in private. And a grown woman should know better. Maybe I'm very old fashioned for my age..but i don't give a flying FUCK. GOOD for me. And good for my kids who don't grow up to be flamboyant, strutting assholes whose lifestyle fuels the lifestyle of the 1% who sell them the shit theyre addicted to.

I won't even grace your name calling regurgitations with a response.
    Last edited by FJW; June 26th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.

(Berks County)

Wolves are not predator vermin. Predators do wonderous things for nature. Your analogy is lacking.

The guy probably only OC'd because of the random guy he was meeting to sell a car. For safety in other words. I'm guessing he CC's most of the time.
    Last edited by donotknowme; June 26th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Delaware County)

I don't have contempt for the victim...

...stupid naive young girl...
    Gotcha...

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Gotcha...
    No, you really don't got nuthin at all.
    Children are naive and stupid when it comes to the wickedness of the world unless taught.... hopefully through the experience of others before they have bad experiences of their own.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by donotknowme View Post
    Wolves are not predator vermin. Predators do wonderous things for nature. Your analogy is lacking.

The guy probably only OC'd because of the random guy he was meeting to sell a car. For safety in other words. I'm guessing he CC's most of the time.

Your sight is short and narrow.
    I didnt say predators don't have their place.
    At one time our species may have depended on the male taking what he wanted when he wanted it. Not always, perhaps. But often. And this is nothing less than predatory: The instinct to hunt down what you need or want, and seduce or dominate it to satisfy whatever appetite is at hand. Even if most men aren't rapists, the idea of having women in their control turns them on. In rapists this is WAY more developed than the ability to relate and reason using emotional reciprocity and mutual gratification. Those are the standards we have today, but the old primal ways are still strong in some people and when they have lacked the right experiences or education the predator instinct may become the dominant trait of the personality. You can't always pick and choose who is the victim of the predator. You don't want your loved one to get eaten.... or fucked... against their will. But they might be. In the world of the modern human, the accepted norm is to cultivate rather than hunt what we want. We still do it to some degree, usually tongue-in-cheek. And occasionally there are those among us who are the real deal. Perhaps one could say they have their place too.... because the obvious lesson would be to beware and don't fan your scent on the air they breath. And I guess those who are smart enough to realize that are the survivors and perhaps civilized too.
    Last edited by FJW; June 26th, 2017 at 10:47 PM.

(Berks County)

Except if one ate your kid.
    You sight is short and narrow.
    Your analogy is weak. The young are fair game. It's up to the adults to protect the young. See what bison do to their young when wolves are around.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Butler County)

You are simply paraphrasing what I just said. Young are fair game because they are stupid and naive. Bison and other animals can protect their young....by teaching them not to hang out upwind of the predator. Except in the world of humans it's much more complicated than just standing upwind.

What I said is not an analogy either. Rapists ARE predators.
    Last edited by FJW; June 26th, 2017 at 11:00 PM.

(Berks County)

Your sight is short and narrow.
    I didnt say predators don't have their place.
    At one time our species may have depended on the male taking what he wanted when he wanted it. Not always, perhaps. But often. And this is nothing less than predatory: The instinct to hunt down what you need or want, and seduce or dominate it to satisfy whatever appetite is at hand. Even if most men aren't rapists, the idea of having women in their control turns them on. In rapists this is WAY more developed than the ability to relate and reason using emotional reciprocity and mutual gratification. Those are the standards we have today, but the old primal ways are still strong in some people and when they have lacked the right experiences or education the predator instinct may become the dominant trait of the personality. You can't always pick and choose who is the victim of the predator. You don't want your loved one to get eaten.... or fucked... against their will. But they might be. In the world of the modern human, the accepted norm is to cultivate rather than hunt what we want. We still do it to some degree, usually tongue-in-cheek. And occasionally there are those among us who are the real deal. Perhaps one could say they have their place too.... because the obvious lesson would be to beware and don't fan your scent on the air they breath. And I guess those who are smart enough to realize that are the survivors and perhaps civilized too.
    That's a whole lot of assumption, maybe, perhaps and speculation in there. Also, where did you get that highlighted fact from?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast