Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Stoeger Grand Shotgun.

I stopped at the LGS and they have a Stoeger Grand shotgun in the rack. Price is $560. I happen to like Stoeger Shotguns. Does any one know anything about it?
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

Default Re: Stoeger Grand Shotgun.

Wow on 2 different boards no one knows anything about this shotgun. I am surprised.
    I always stressed to my son"one shot one kill that was all that is needed". When He came home from Marine Corp Boot camp He was telling me about the Marines stressing "ONE SHOT ONE KILL" He looks at me and the light bulb went on Dad was now a whole lot smarter than he was 13 weeks ago.

(Montgomery County)

I have a Stoeger Condor that I use fort rap. Paid about 200 for it. Had some light primer strikes, then I cleaned it. problem solved. for the right price, great shotgun.

I use a Condor Supreme for trap and I am happy with it. I saw the Grand and was wondering about it.