Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default What's up with Guns Inc (Collegevile)? Doors closed, website under construction?

This place is on my way home from work, and has been closed the last few times I stopped by. Just checked their website, and it's under construction?

Default Re: What's up with Guns Inc (Collegevile)? Doors closed, website under construction?

they posted on facebook last month that they would be closed for a short period to "catch up", I would imagine updating the web shop is part of that.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: What's up with Guns Inc (Collegevile)? Doors closed, website under construction?

So it looks like it's permanently closed (in collegeville). Anybody know the story? Their website now shows a warehouse with "showroom" right down the street from the Nuke plant. No published hours, though.

(Lehigh County)

From the web site: We have recently moved locations and are in the process of finishing out the new retail space! In order to provide our valued customers with the best service possible we are temporarily adjusting our hours to accommodate for the interior renovations while we are in this transition. Please Call For Hours - 610-4547375.
    Looks like they are out of the shopping center.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Montgomery County)

What's the new address?
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Over the last year, I tried going to the Collegeville location several times: during the day; evenings; weekends; even when they said they were open. Always closed. They seem to do a brisk business on Armslist though.

(Montgomery County)

I was in there a couple months ago after they moved from Trappe to Collegeville. The employee said the owner was looking to buy his own place instead of renting and also going to more online sales and doing mostly gunsmithing in the shop, with small retail. It looks like that is what they are doing. I liked their Trappe location because it was less than a mile from me, but Limerick isn't too far.

(Montgomery County)

I had to stop at the Pottstown Home Depot this weekend, so figured I'd check out the new location. Damned if I could find it. I wasn't about to call and ask them for directions only to stick my head in and take a peek and leave with no intention of buying anything.

Has anybody gone to their new location? Does it even exist? As shown on google maps, it appears to be a tyvek wrapped industrial building in the woods.