Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: How do you carry your 1911???

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Jamnit!
    Banned before I could ask if he was another one of those "hunters of men".
    If he was, I would consider signing up for his class.
    It's a temp ban, he'll be back.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

In!
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Eod1 View Post
    This goes out to the kiddios Danhr and cdi, thought I read somewhere in the rules about don't say anything here you wouldn't say in public face to face right. Hell you might be gecko45. Or just some kid sucking on his mother's tit. If not and you are old enough to show respect. Then show some respect. But if you would like to meet then cool . I'm putting on a class out here in OCT. If you show good if not, well children should NOT play with guns, that means YOU. If you think eating sandwiches on your parents couch playing ghost recon makes you some kinda world class shooter you are wrong. I have no problem what so ever saying anything here i would not say to your face.
    I'll address this so you can read it when you get back.

First, I know CDI, as well as many other members here do, I don't know Danhr. For you to accuse them of being "gecko45" is just funny, because the only one around here that sounds like him, is you. As far as I can tell around here, you have done nothing to earn the respect that you're demanding. No one here knows you, all we have are what you claim here, on the internet, where anyone can claim to be anything.

If you want to carry Condition Naught, more power to you, doesn't mean it's safe, doesn't mean you're not going to shoot yourself sometime. Your opinion of it being safe, is no more valid than another's opinion of it being unsafe.

Jamnit!
    Here's two hunters of men, the older guy was OSS in WW2; developed the Mac10/Sionics suppressor with Gordon Ingram; and ran a counter terr school for mercs/bodyguards.. The younger guy? Take a WAG, I bet you get it right. Picture taken at the owners home on the grounds of "the farm" known as Sionics in Powder Springs, Ga. during the graduation dinner, circa 1981.

Sionics/Werbell
    http://www.smallarmsreview.com/displ...idarticles=230
    https://youtu.be/RVHQ8bOC4gg

Yes, hunter of men was the job, for some. Long before terrorism/counter terr operations were buzzwords like it is today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brownie; June 21st, 2017 at 10:13 PM.
    The mind is the limiting factor https://www.youtube.com/user/azqkr

Here's that guy on the right in the above photo, on the mansion grounds of Larry Flynt of Hustler fame in 1984. Just one of the short term assignments while working for the former OSS agent as Mrs. Flynt's "shadow" responsible for her security/safety as director of mansion security. Addy was 365 St. Cloud Street, Bel Air east, L.A. [ formerly owned by Sonny and Cher and Erol Flynn

Ca. plate LCF7 [ Larry Claxton Flynt ]

Any other questions about hunters of men, or will this thread get back to the original subject and not be taken off topic further. I can load pictures of multiple assignments for some time. cdi, I don't know you anymore than you know me on a personal level, but the difference is I don't question your integrity, while you've questioned or made snide remarks of mine. I find that it's easier to demonstrate the capabilities and how one came to be a hunter of men, than argue the point.

Anyone can talk the talk, there's less of those who can walk the walk and talk, not from uneducated opinions, but from actually being in the arena.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brownie; June 21st, 2017 at 10:25 PM.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Isn't it possible that JMB actually made a mistake in not adding a manual safety?
    Isn't that unpossible?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post

Anyone can talk the talk, there's less of those who can walk the walk and talk, not from uneducated opinions, but from actually being in the arena.
    You are assuming that the people you've been talking to here haven't done anything dangerous and haven't been "in the arena". That's a mighty arrogant standpoint, considering you don't know any one here.

Lemme ask you something, exactly what is your relationship to Eod1?

(Berks County)

He's carrying concealed while holding something in his hand? That's going to slow him down.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Chester County)

Jamnit!
    I say boy, hey boy! Stop flappin' you jaw and listen son. Can't you see that you're dealin' with a real live Operator here?
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    You are assuming that the people you've been talking to here haven't done anything dangerous and haven't been "in the arena". That's a mighty arrogant standpoint, considering you don't know any one here.

Lemme ask you something, exactly what is your relationship to Eod1?
    I'm not making any assumption, nor have spoken to anyone's background, nor compared backgrounds here, nor challenged anyone's response about how they carry a 1911. It was a simple question, my original reply should have been as simple. But certain members apparently decided to challenge the mentality behind how I carry a 1911 as being irresponsible. I've provided plenty of supporting documentation, that in times past, men like Cooper circumvented safeties on their 1911's. It's not as far fetched as some may have believed.

You're right, it's arrogant for members here to assume I don't speak from experience. Something I've not demonstrated here but forced to defend their assumptions, simply for lack of post count or lack of the posters background. I find it quite arrogant to challenge another, lacking any substance to challenge. I always prefer to ask for clarification, without the ridicule seen exhibited here upon myself.

As for eod1, from his posts, quite likely a former student. I do not know him by that handle name however. It's quite possible I wouldn't recognize his birth name if given either depending on how long it had been.
    Last edited by Brownie; June 22nd, 2017 at 08:54 AM.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast