Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Trump on the 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by jtwalker View Post
    Real conservatives. It's all about making sure right person wins the primary.
    It bugs me that people can't vote on both sides in the primaries. What if I have a preferred Republican AND a preferred Democrat and I don't really want to take sides other than choosing someone who can get some shit done and who isn't corrupt? Seems that the rules do nothing but railroad people to be one or the other. I wrote recently in another thread about how the states with the highest GDP's are either blue or red, rarely purple. This allllll fits together. They want people to choose sides because they want to make each state lean one way or the other....and the reason for that is that it's easier to manage from a corporate business view of things. and that IS how governments are run nowadays: Like corporate businesses. If you're clientele are all looking for the same governmental "products" it becomes easier to run the business.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Trump on the 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by FJW View Post
    It bugs me that people can't vote on both sides in the primaries. What if I have a preferred Republican AND a preferred Democrat and I don't really want to take sides other than choosing someone who can get some shit done and who isn't corrupt? Seems that the rules do nothing but railroad people to be one or the other. I wrote recently in another thread about how the states with the highest GDP's are either blue or red, rarely purple. This allllll fits together. They want people to choose sides because they want to make each state lean one way or the other....and the reason for that is that it's easier to manage from a corporate business view of things. and that IS how governments are run nowadays: Like corporate businesses. If you're clientele are all looking for the same governmental "products" it becomes easier to run the business.
    Thats how the worst rinos keep getting elected. Maybe do a bit of research before forming an opinion, then you won't have to change it. sorry I thought that was funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12