Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Toomey Response on HPA

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    You were just told to "fuck off!"

LOL!
    It's absolutely a fuck off reply....just with some political lube applied.

(Chester County)

The time to get some favorable bills passed is now, while we have a Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President, and a majority of states have a Republican Governor. If we don't see action on the HPA, 50 state carry, tax reform,and health care by 2018, I am voting all, and I mean all of the incumbent Republicans OUT! I don't care if the Democrats get in. What's really the difference? We gave the Republican Party everything they asked for. Now its time for some payoff. No more excuses will be accepted!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    When you call him out on this and ask for a real answer in his reply, he doesn't reply at all. He is a turd swallowing back stabbing elitest gun hater looking down his nose at the unclean masses. I pray anyone primaries him out. I'd vote for a used condom first but somehow the dems find worse people to run.
    Oh I did!

And this was the reply I got:

"""June 19, 2017

Dear [NuclearSociety],
    Thank you for contacting me about Russian actions during the 2016 election. I appreciate hearing from you."""
    Blash Blah Bullshit, that I didnt email him about in the first place!
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Chester County)

As much as I want to vote him out in favor of ANYONE else, call me a fool, but I feel like handing the job to a Democrat is even worse. Dare I say it, I think many of us here probably feel the same way.

(Berks County)

Yes we need a challenger. Dems won't due. They are marginally worse. Toomey is cancer. He rots away the liberty of the people. Primary him out. He needs to find a real job.

(Northumberland County)

I used to get spam email from him. Not sure how he got my email address.
    Member of Zerbe Township Rod & Gun Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Yes we need a challenger. Dems won't due. They are marginally worse. Toomey is cancer. He rots away the liberty of the people. Primary him out. He needs to find a real job.
    Unfortunately he is not up for reelection until 2022. We need to focus on Casey for now.

Quote Originally Posted by spasmonaut View Post
    As much as I want to vote him out in favor of ANYONE else, call me a fool, but I feel like handing the job to a Democrat is even worse. Dare I say it, I think many of us here probably feel the same way.
    You are correct imo.

(Lancaster County)

It is precisely this dilemma that he and so many others like him exploit. Having only to be the lesser of two evils lets him get away with being pretty darned evil.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Schuylkill County)

And here's the thing.. Guys like Toomey passively try to pass unconstitutional bills, but Democrats ACTIVELY try to pass them. I understand the frustration.. trust me... but I don't get how people can say they would rather vote for a Democrat. Listen, Toomey is a slimy, lying piece of trash. But at the very least, he is somewhat conservative on some issues, and he usually doesn't bring up gun control crap unless the rest of the uncool kids are doing it(like cosigning onto the universal background checks). If you vote in a Democrat who proudly states they are anti-gun, they will actively try to introduce anything and everything they can, and they will support any anti-gun legislation that comes up.

Remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend... kinda. I would sadly, rather have doofus Toomey in there over a raving liberal... even though he comes close to the same thing.

Now, as far as the lesser of two evils goes... again, I plead... someone... anyone run against Toomey next election. The only reason he's stayed alive through the last two elections are because his challengers were much worse.. and again, that's saying something. Someone with principles and liberty in mind needs to run next election. Please.
    III%

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast