Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Fulton County)

Default Re: Toomey Response on HPA

Toomey is another worthless cuckservative, he's too stupid to realize that liberals WILL NEVER EVER VOTE FOR HIM! The only reason he's still a Senator is because of Trump's candidacy; Trump supporters by far and large voted straight Republican ticket IMO, and that's why Toomey won. Toomey will probably not win re-election; but I'll be perfectly fine with that if we can get a REAL Republican challenger to defeat Bob Casey. The only thing Toomey is good for is voting for Republican Supreme Court Justices.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    Toomey is a lost cause who ignores us. He will be there until he is defeated by a Democrat or the PA and national Republican committees decide he is a loser and pick someone else. They are the ones to pressure. They decide who gets the money. The only way to get to Toomey is by cutting off his money. The sniveling rat faced nit needs to be gone. He's sold us out to Bloomberg money, and is a worthless POS as as far as I'm concerned. The security people in his Philadelphia office building would not even let me into the elevator to his floor. How's that for a "public servant"? Fuck this guy with a pineapple wrapped in rusty barbed wire.
    The Republican committees will never decide toomey is a loser because we keep voting him in. The only way to bring about positive change is to vote him out-with a better primary candidate if at all possible, but with a democrat, if that is what it takes. Only when he loses will the party begin to consider maybe they should not take conservative Pro-gun support for granted just because "the other guy is even worse".

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by sbmania View Post
    The Republican committees will never decide toomey is a loser because we keep voting him in. The only way to bring about positive change is to vote him out-with a better primary candidate if at all possible, but with a democrat, if that is what it takes. Only when he loses will the party begin to consider maybe they should not take conservative Pro-gun support for granted just because "the other guy is even worse".
    You're probably right; I put the state Republican Committee in the same intelligence basket as cows and goats. The only thing that will sway them is a candidate's ability to raise contributions. We really need a successful and charismatic outsider with lots of money available to run against their chosen one and shake things up a bit. This may open their eyes, but I fear we are dealing with farm animals who will resist 'getting it'.

We could all stop giving money, but that is probably a drop in the bucket.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Lancaster County)

They're either stupid OR, more likely, they're complicit and want the same big government the D party wants because they want to hand out goodies to the people they like. What we need are new party heads entirely, rather than merely wasting our time trying to send them signals unless the signal is give us better candidates or they, not the candidate, are gone. That is the problem--not only do the politicians feel invincible, but the puppet masters do.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by cigarmanpa View Post
    I hate this guy so much and can't wait to vote him out
    Somebody.. ANYBODY... PLEEAASEE run against him next election. You will win by a landslide, more than likely. The only reason he made it again was because he was unopposed in the primary, and was the slightly lesser of two evils in the general. Please, I beg you.. someone run against him.
    III%

Quote Originally Posted by NikeBauer21 View Post
    Somebody.. ANYBODY... PLEEAASEE run against him next election. You will win by a landslide, more than likely. The only reason he made it again was because he was unopposed in the primary, and was the slightly lesser of two evils in the general. Please, I beg you.. someone run against him.
    Since you asked so nicely....looks for a hat to toss in the ring

(York County)

Yeah, I got one too..............sad.
    We are Americans first, never forget this.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    A lot of words to say nothing of his stance. Slimy little bastard....
    He's a fucking weasel. He didn't even state a position, as you point out. And he has no fucking idea what he is talking about. Although I am sure he can teach all of us, like he did with universal background checks. Because we is the stupid and he are the smart. This guy better hope he keeps getting voted for because I can't see this shit cutting it in the private sector.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Chester County)

This is what happens when you elect someone to represent you who is from another state (Rhode Island).
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    This is the standard reply from him. As you know, repeats what the bill is, I am or am not on the committee and will keep your views in mind. Every freaking bill or issue, this is what you get. Too bad we can't get a good primary challenger. I keep sending him letters but I really feel like I'm wasting my time. Well I keep telling myself it's better than writing to Joe Suckstek.
    When you call him out on this and ask for a real answer in his reply, he doesn't reply at all. He is a turd swallowing back stabbing elitest gun hater looking down his nose at the unclean masses. I pray anyone primaries him out. I'd vote for a used condom first but somehow the dems find worse people to run.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast