The money that DCFS came in to is mostly being spent on rebuilding the smallbore (now called the "rimfire" range to avoid confusion because some idiots decided to shoot .22-250 and .223/5.56 there which messed up the backstops) and pistol ranges as well as making improvements to the clubhouse. There are no plans to build an indoor range at this time.

Things have changed at DCFS in the past few years. It used to be that on the high-power range you were limited to loading one round at a time and if you showed up with an AR or AK you'd get a hairy eyeball from the guys shooting their deer rifles. Now it's five a round limit and more often than not I see EBR's and milsurps on the line. If you want to do a 30-round mag dump you can but you need to let a range officer know first (yeah, RO's aren't there 24/7 but there's usually one of us there on the weekend). Take a look at all of the bullet holes in the baffle system (I personally painted it yellow two years ago so that people could at least see that they were putting rounds into it) and you will get an understanding as to why the club doesn't want people shooting rapid-fire. Turns out that not everyone is Carlos Hathcock and some guys can't shoot for shit. It only takes one round to leave the range and and it's all-over.

No never. I'll do a trap shoot now and than but that's about it. I'll get shit for this but perfect example of a antigun gun club.

Can you provide examples? I'm seriously interested. The only thing that I can think of is that CCW is prohibited while on club grounds, a rule I disagree with but it's one that could be changed if enough people bitch about it. AFAIK it's not in the by-laws which are harder to change than most of the club's rules.