Quote Originally Posted by tyman44 View Post
Bearpack. You are confusing Keystone Shooting Center with Ellwand Shooting Academy. You are indeed correct when you say THEY have been in the works for years. However, we are an entirely different group and decided to build when all the "talkers" didn't move on a site. We completed all of our engineering and site plan work and received Planning Commission approval on 4/4 of this year and received approval by the Board of Supervisors on May 21st. We are moving dirt. We have been moving very quickly to open by November 15th, weather permitting (pray for no heavy June rains). We are currently in the gun business and own Keystone Armory in Edinboro, PA. I encourage you to verify any of this info by going onto the Marshall TWP website and by driving by 925 Sheraton Drive in Mars, PA. We have been moving VERY QUICKLY to bring a great facility to Pittsburgh.

In short order, the renderings you see are the REAL deal and this is what is being built. If you have any questions feel free to direct them to me and I'm happy to answer them. We are very happy to be opening Pittsburgh's first 5 star indoor shooting range.
I live in Harborcreek and have been a customer at KEYSTONE ARMORY. Kind of curious why you didn't build the range nearer to your shop. There really aren't too many indoor shooting venues available in NW PA. Affordable ones, especially.