Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Police

(Berks County)

Default Re: Good Police

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I was just going to say the same thing. 7 over is cutting it close. State or local police? I seem to remember a recent thread on speeding in PA and if the limit is under 55 you need to be 10 over and 55 up 6 over with radar, 10 with other devices.
    I'm with this 100%, that cop was phishing for something. I've been to a couple of seminars on firearms, carrying, etc and the ex State Trooper at those seminars said that if he had stopped a motorist who was licensed and carrying and he never knew it he'd be fine with that. They should see a licensed and carrying citizen as a good, law abiding one.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm with this 100%, that cop was phishing for something. I've been to a couple of seminars on firearms, carrying, etc and the ex State Trooper at those seminars said that if he had stopped a motorist who was licensed and carrying and he never knew it he'd be fine with that. They should see a licensed and carrying citizen as a good, law abiding one.
    Well, except for the speeding part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    If it comes up why the fuck do we need to tell them?
    LOL! THIS^^^

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    I was just going to say the same thing. 7 over is cutting it close.
    I know a guy who got stopped by a Texas DPS at around 10 pmish for doing 76 in a 70 on a US highway near San Antonio. He was so amazed that he was stopped that he forgot to tell him that he was armmed with a .45acp.

Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    I know a guy who got stopped by a Texas DPS at around 10 pmish for doing 76 in a 70 on a US highway near San Antonio. He was so amazed that he was stopped that he forgot to tell him that he was armmed with a .45acp.

We were stopped (not driving) on a BFD road, heading south, in Texas. Actually, we were stopped before the trooper(?) had a chance to turn around and get behind us.

Because we waited for him, my buddy got a warning. Situational awareness pays off!

Because of Nevada, we weren't armed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    I am sure everyone noticed it. That has been hashed out a dozen times on these forums. Doesn't really matter what it is called.

Do you have an opinion on the subject of the op?
    ah yes, humor is a bad thing these days

Even though I have no duty to have an opinion I will offer one, since you seem to need to bring order to this thread:

why did police NEED to be called? No injuries, both vehicles could be driven, state police told me they don't need to be there...

Am I armed? What business is it of his? I would never tell a cop that I am armed, what good could come of it? Sir, I'm going to take you gun for my protection... bullshit

Living in PA = I have no duty to inform, no one will violate my 4th amendment, never volunteer information, be civil

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post

Even though I have no duty to have an opinion I will offer one, since you seem to need to bring order to this thread:

why did police NEED to be called? No injuries, both vehicles could be driven, state police told me they don't need to be there...

Am I armed? What business is it of his? I would never tell a cop that I am armed, what good could come of it? Sir, I'm going to take you gun for my protection... bullshit

Living in PA = I have no duty to inform, no one will violate my 4th amendment, never volunteer information, be civil
    Now how hard was that.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by R.A.D. View Post

Dont you need a police report for insurance purposes? (If going through insurance)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Dont you need a police report for insurance purposes? (If going through insurance)
    don't need one... doesn't mean it may not be helpful in the litigious times we live in

Quote Originally Posted by mpan72 View Post
    Now how hard was that.
    harder than my dick trying to do chinese math

...or something like that
    Last edited by R.A.D.; June 4th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast