Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Pennsylvania Republicans Push Bill to Make Gun Owners a 'Protected Class'

As a protected class maybe we would start getting Twitter apologies from celebrities using guns in movies that are anti gun in real life.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Republicans Push Bill to Make Gun Owners a 'Protected Class'

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Yep. You have a duty to appear when summoned, bearing a serviceable firearm similar to those in common use at the time of summoning.

M16's and M4's, and the Beretta M9, are the common use firearms at this very moment. So, every able bodied person has a duty to own an AR15 and a Beretta M9/92FS. ...until at least the rifles and/or handguns are actually changed out in our military - then you would need to own a similar model of the replacement.

(my Stag M4 style carbine and 92FS stay at ready 24/7)
    The spirit of the law can be easily met with anything that's semi auto, serviceable and fires the same calibers.

Any of my ARs and a Glock in 9mm would be my choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimer57 View Post
    This is NEEDED.

The amount of pizza delivery driver's I have seen lose their job when their boss found out they carry a firearm to deliver pizzas to the ghetto is ASTONISHINGLY HIGH.
    That tells me that pizza delivery drivers are a lot more savvy than their bosses.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    As a protected class maybe we would start getting Twitter apologies from celebrities using guns in movies that are anti gun in real life.
    Or going after anti gun groups and political contributors the same way as the KKK or MS-13.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Chester County)

FREE!

Delete your email in-box so I can ask you a question about a sale you posted.

Alternatively, donate something to PAFOA so they can expand your in-box capabilities.
    - bamboomaster

It would be nice to be able to have a handgun in my car at work. This is something that is currently prohibited with a zero tolerance policy. It's not that I think I would need it at work but the simple fact that it effectively prohibits me from having it on the way to or from work which is the bulk of my travels. As far as calling it a protected status they can call it anything they want as far as I'm concerned as long as it increases and ensures a future of my second amendment rights when it comes to the state of Pennsylvania.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Yup! Enough of the cultural appropriation!

This is great news, I don't have to suck a dick and now I am special anyways.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Wayne County)

What the hell are they trying to do "protected class" Bullshit! go protect the LGBT they're always crying about abuse. I'm already protected. And that bullshit you can't have a firearm in your vehicle, ask your employer how they would like a go around with the NRA and some 2ND Amendment Lawyers. That is if you are a NRA member.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I don't approve of protected classes. What are we, fucking India? We have a caste system here? Yes, we do. But I have come to understand that many of the things the government does that I don't approve of are not going away any time soon. Since 99.9% of it is against us, it is time to fight fire with fire until we can manage to restore order.
    Another way of fighting that protected class bullshit is to raise everyone to protected class, and everyone is equal again
    Je suis déplorable

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast