Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Pocket Holster with belt suspension

I know this sounds like an usual Idea. I like to pocket carry (6,7, or 8 round) 357 revolvers using Remora or Blackhawk holsters. When I carry S&W 327 (2.65"), Taurus 617, or Rhino 2" the weight in the pocket can be annoying during a long day.

Does anyone know where I can buy or have made a pocket holster that is suspended from a belt.

Thanks,

Ed

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Pocket Holster with belt suspension

I think what you are looking for is the BORAII though there are some other makes that would work too. What you need is a pocket holster that has holes that can accept a cord.

Just add a paracord to one of the holes and feed it out through your pocket and loop it around your belt. This should transfer the weight from the bottom of your pocket to your belt.

(York County)

Default Re: Pocket Holster with belt suspension

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackNRoll View Post
    I think what you are looking for is the BORAII though there are some other makes that would work too. What you need is a pocket holster that has holes that can accept a cord.

Just add a paracord to one of the holes and feed it out through your pocket and loop it around your belt. This should transfer the weight from the bottom of your pocket to your belt.
    Thanks.

I'll check it out.

Ed