Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: HK VPsk

(Delaware County)

Default HK VPsk

Has anyone picked up the VP9sk yet? If so how do you like it and what did it set you back? I love the way the full size fits my hand and I'm considering one. I can also get the LE model at a very attractive price.

(Adams County)

Default Re: HK VPsk

Everyone I talked to says they have one or two on order but no ones actually got one yet, I am interested as well.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: HK VPsk

So here it is the LE model with night sites and extra mag. I'm totally digging it. Much more so then my Glock 26, it fits in my hand way better and I shoot it better. I ran a 250 round mix of Speer 124gr and 147gr FMJ and Federal HST out of it flawlessly. It seemed to favor the 147s. It has all the features of its big brother just in a smaller package. This one has an excellent trigger pull in it right out of the box. The reset is slightly longer then a modified Glock trigger but good none the less. It should get even better after 1000rd break in. The target was at 15 yards with the first few mags of Speer 147 FMJ. Not to shabby for a sub-compact and the fact that I'm a far better rifle shot. The 147gr HST's shot even better but I forgot to snap a pic. Sites on it are great. Fit and finish are typical HK quality (superb). It's a sexy James Bond looking pistol IMO. The only gripe I have is HK didn't use a +2 on the mags with the grip extensions WTF. A 12 +1 in a pistol this size would be that much more attractive but I'm sure the aftermarket world will have them available in the not so distance future. HK always seem to be a little stingy when it comes to mag capacity with there pistols. On the plus side 15rd full size VP9 mags work in it. I need to find a holster for it now. All in all I'm happy with it and got a slamming deal price wise.

Last edited by K31; June 7th, 2017 at 03:05 PM.