Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: NJ State Police Sue Sig Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I fully agree. Perfect example is the issues PSP had with Glock.

I just have to laugh at some of the comments and replies though. Because it involves NJSP, it must be corruption, lies, deceit, jackbooted thugs, restrictive gun laws, limited magazines, no hollow points allowed, an over weight governor, dirty beaches, Newark, Camden, Jersey women, high hair, squeaky voices, Cory Booker and Snooki. Did I miss anything ?
    Yeah but you have to admit they ask for it with all that goes on over there. C'mon what other state has a Snooki?

This NJSP Sargent was giving me the stare down at the Morrisville Rally back in 2013 because he saw my Sig and was pissed because he knew mine was made to work.

Morrisville PA 5-11-2013 069.01 (Large).jpg
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Lancaster County)

Issue them all revolvers and make them carry only one round in their shirt pocket like Barney Fife, they will save millions in frivolous lawsuits for accidental shootings

not to mention the dogs lives that will be saved

(Warren County)

I just have to laugh at some of the comments and replies though. Because it involves NJSP, it must be corruption, lies, deceit, jackbooted thugs, restrictive gun laws, limited magazines, no hollow points allowed, an over weight governor, dirty beaches, Newark, Camden, Jersey women, high hair, squeaky voices, Cory Booker and Snooki. Did I miss anything ?
    Crispy Creme Chris Christy?
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Centre County)

The NJSP selected the Sig Sauer P229 handgun as its new duty weapon after conducting an in-depth review and exhaustive testing of available handguns. Sig Sauer developed a version of the P229 specific to the requirements of the NJSP, and delivered to the NJSP as scheduled in the summer of 2014.

Have to wonder what the NJSP-specific changes were. As I recall, when NJSP tried to go with the SW99 and failed, it was blamed on S&W, but was actually a combination of ammo issues and the changes that NJSP had S&W make to the guns.

The NJSP have an interesting history with their service weapons. In the 80s, they went with the HK p7m8. There were rumors that the troopers on the selection committee got jobs with HK after they retired.

When the P7 failed due to a broken firing pin bushing and resulted in the death of a trooper, the NJSP briefly went with the S&W p99. They demanded that the 16 shot magazine be dimpled to acccept only 14 rounds. The guns stove piped too much, S&W blamed the mag changes. The NJSP then went with SIG p228; German made Sigs. They liked those. When the p228 was discontinued, they went with the p229 elite.

(Lancaster County)

Yes, all the NJ idiots that come out here and video tape cows chewing their cud.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Crispy Creme Chris Christy?
    I mentioned him as the over weight governor. But thanks, now I have a craving for a donut.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Yeah but you have to admit they ask for it with all that goes on over there. C'mon what other state has a Snooki?

This NJSP Sargent was giving me the stare down at the Morrisville Rally back in 2013 because he saw my Sig and was pissed because he knew mine was made to work.

All this time I thought he was glaring at me for continually tipping my hat at him with my middle finger. One of the PA horsey Troopers was smiling every time I did it. I think he found it entertaining and helped make his workday fly by. What can I say? I'm a giver.

(Bucks County)

They look both confused and angered at the sight of freedom.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    The NJSP selected the Sig Sauer P229 handgun as its new duty weapon after conducting an in-depth review and exhaustive testing of available handguns. Sig Sauer developed a version of the P229 specific to the requirements of the NJSP, and delivered to the NJSP as scheduled in the summer of 2014.

Have to wonder what the NJSP-specific changes were. As I recall, when NJSP tried to go with the SW99 and failed, it was blamed on S&W, but was actually a combination of ammo issues and the changes that NJSP had S&W make to the guns.
    I wondered about this too.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast