Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Perry County)

Default LG Outdoors out of Alabama.

I bought a Hogue grip on GB from LG Outdoors based in Alabama. My fault for not reading everything carefully. They ship only UPS and allegedly charge only actual shipping. Their link to the UPS cost estimator listed the shipping as $13.90. Actual shipping was $17.57. No flexibility on shipping like other sellers so my $21.50 grip is costing me $39. Unlike going to their website, using GB locked me into the purchase unless I want to deal with non-paying bidder horseshit and they do use it. One guy paid for the item but not shipping, told them to keep the item and they dinged him for not paying. You can draw your own conclusion if they're making some money on shipping.

Again, I take full responsibility for being quick on the trigger and not reading everything. Shame on them for being shitty sellers that overcharge on shipping and are inflexible. Buyer beware, there are much better places to spend your money. It's companies like this that make people want to screw over good companies when an honest mistake in the buyer's favor occurs.

They will only fool me once. I don't do business this way and I don't deal with companies that do.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: LG Outdoors out of Alabama.

Gun Broker. Nuff said.

(Perry County)

Default Re: LG Outdoors out of Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Gun Broker. Nuff said.
    No doubt GB has their problems...the Colt Marine guns revealed that and some of the sellers are shit, like this one.

With that said, I've been able to reach a wide audience with the stuff I've sold and I can usually find stuff below my wholesale. I like it better than the alternatives.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato