Quote Originally Posted by djeuch View Post
So I got mine on Monday. Took it out yesterday and found it... disappointing. I took my Ruger LC9s Pro and S&W Shield 9mm both for comparison, and I found the trigger pull much harder on the Shield, and my groups were spread apart more than I could achieve with just about anything else I own. It could be "beginners" training, so I'm not giving up yet, but the very heavy pull and poor grouping doesn't have me sold yet.

It also came new in the box with a bent base on the recoil spring. Called S&W and they're shipping me a new one. Maybe I'll have better luck on my next try.
Quite the opposite for me.
The 9mm shield i bought my daughter grouped better than the carry guns ive run a few 10000 rounds through.
Very surprised and pleasantly so.
The trigger could be a bit smoother but it has a crisp reset and short pull from the reset position.
I didn't care for the mags but could also be just what I'm used to and a certain amount of break in or getting used to them.
I'd post pics but haven't tried posting 3rd party pics since PB gave me shit about doing so.

All in all, aside from the safety which I won't carry or probably use, it is a great little piece.
It saved me from buying 2 Glock 19s for those kiddos.
I'm heading to NH to fondle the one I sent my other kiddo.

I mailed the rebates for both today.
I got on their chat line to verify I did it right and later called to see if I could send both rebates together.
They prefer separate mailings.
I could not figure how to upload the receipts in a jpeg format so went snail mail.

I'm very satisfied with these as carry pistols at this point.
I have another couple hundred rounds to run through each
To verify reliability but have had no issues yet.
It's the same size as my Kahr P9 Covert at about 1/3 rd the cost. It grouped a bit better than even the Kahr.