Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: How To Date Your S&W Shield

Hi PA1936MN, I understand your frustration with the typical responses from THE grand member's. They have wasted a lot of my time over the years with their inane responses/jokes. In the meantime, I would suggest checking out the Smith & Wesson Forum. Maybe someone else mentioned this in an earlier post, but I missed it.

PAFOA monitor, can this nonsense be stopped? Why can't a member ask a sensible/reasonable question without being overwhelmed by THE grand members putting in their worthless responses? Hopefully, THE grand members are not increasing their response power by indulging in this activity.

gunsnwater, brian, bigdawgbean, sgt,k, bluetrane2028, smlez226, kcjones, theduke, GET A LIFE. Stop wasting the members time. Stay on your private forum.
    First generation American by birth. Patriotic Veteran by choice.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by laen3145 View Post
    Hi PA1936MN, I understand your frustration with the typical responses from THE grand member's. They have wasted a lot of my time over the years with their inane responses/jokes. In the meantime, I would suggest checking out the Smith & Wesson Forum. Maybe someone else mentioned this in an earlier post, but I missed it.

PAFOA monitor, can this nonsense be stopped? Why can't a member ask a sensible/reasonable question without being overwhelmed by THE grand members putting in their worthless responses? Hopefully, THE grand members are not increasing their response power by indulging in this activity.

gunsnwater, brian, bigdawgbean, sgt,k, bluetrane2028, smlez226, kcjones, theduke, GET A LIFE. Stop wasting the members time. Stay on your private forum.
    Get a sense of humor and a scroll button for your mouse, you can cruise right past our inanity. Anyone who throws a softball like that, is going to get the responses he got. There wasnt any harm meant, he may have even chuckled at some of them.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA1936MN View Post
    Can someone just give an honest answer without the bullshit?

Yes I've searched all I find is people posting their information about their shield and not where to get the info online.
    "theduke", you do not get it do you? If us typical PAFOA members want jokes and satire we will would go the private forum.
    First generation American by birth. Patriotic Veteran by choice.

(Bucks County)

"theduke", you do not get it do you? If us typical PAFOA members want jokes and satire we will would go the private forum.
    I get it, it happens here. You can always change the channel!

(Bucks County)

Last edited by theduke; May 22nd, 2017 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    Get a sense of humor and a scroll button for your mouse, you can cruise right past our inanity. Anyone who throws a softball like that, is going to get the responses he got. There wasnt any harm meant, he may have even chuckled at some of them.
    That's a bullshit answer if I ever heard one. If someone dicked you around like that in person I guarantee you wouldn't have anything to do with it and don't tell me otherwise.

I found all of that as well during my searches. What I was asking about and made it obviously clear was is there a way to get the information online. That I don't have to call or e-mail or request this information from the company.

Instead I get bullshit answers.
    Last edited by PA1936MN; May 22nd, 2017 at 11:38 PM.

(Bucks County)

That's a bullshit answer if I ever heard one. If someone dicked you around like that in person I guarantee you wouldn't have anything to do with it and don't tell me otherwise.
    I have made wise cracks in person before. I do it all the time and my friends do it too. I guess some were raised with a sense of humor as laughter is the best medicine. Some even consider me funny. I gave you three links to help you out which took me less than a minute to find. Like I said, you throw a softball out that and it is going to get hit, like it did.

https://www.google.com/#q=how+to+get+a+better+google+fu

(Delaware County)

The OP has been here 7 years with almost 1400 posts. He must realize (certainly by now) that softball thread titles like this are going to get jumped on. It's happened to me, I'm sure it's happened to everyone else you called out. Get yourself up to 1000 or 2000 posts and it will likely happen to you. Welcome to life at POOFA...

P.S. - the trick is to use careful wording

(Lebanon County)

And yet we have another worthless post.
    Welcome to the party, hope you got your red cup at the door, liquor in the front, poker in the back, enjoy yourself.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Delaware County)

I found all of that as well during my searches. What I was asking about and made it obviously clear was is there a way to get the information online. That I don't have to call or e-mail or request this information from the company.

Instead I get bullshit answers.
    If you have had trouble getting the info from other places why do you think it would be easier here? It is easy to get info on many guns from many manufacturers but S&W is not one.

If you can't see the humor in some of the replies here I feel sorry for you. It should have registered in your brain that the prose of your question would elicit humorous responses.

Good luck in your search for a date. I think If you buy your gun dinner it may put out.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast