Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Ruger American Predator or Savage 10 FCP-SR

Wise choice OP as you can actually upgrade the Savage...same cannot be said for the Ruger.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Do the chassis you are contemplating have the innards to duplicate the Accustock system? Could you tell me the sources? I have a 10-FCP-K.
    I'll have to look it up again. I found it on some reviews that said they improved accuracy switching from the accustock to the chassis the one they recommended was $199 but I saw a similar looking one on Midwayusa on clearance for like ~$150 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    That's a good deal. At that price, I may rethink my RAP plan. Where'd you find the MIR? I'm not seeing anything on Savage's site about $100 off. Also, who'd you order the rifle from?
    I ordered from GrabaGun. One of the last 2 they had on Thurs/Fri but looks like they got more in today and dropped price $10. MIR I found from gun.deals, Cabellas site has the PDF form to mail in but there is a website form (no mail in required) from the gun.deals site.

REBATE HERE --> https://sporting.myonlinerebate.com/11491/ <--

After talking to some people its valid on all Savage 10/110 except for the BA and Ashbury models.

If you plan on hunting, Grab A gun also has the 4rnd mag and when I looked a pretty decent price on 6.5 ammo ($19 for 20 rnds of 140 grain winchester). Just remember its $13 s&h for ammo from them no matter if its 1 box or 100.

(Bucks County)

jlb0305, Thanks. I am aware of those stocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12