Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Custom box

(Monroe County)

Default Custom box

I just made this for the local BSA camp to put their salute cannon breech in. They had it in a torn nasty canvas bag.

I had 2 of these why not?

A little stain and polyurethane..

Camp's color is green so I used that. I wouldn't trust glue to hold the lid pad so some upholstery tacks were the ticket.
    Brass hinges and latch that I had to hammer over the top of the thin lid. With chains not to let it open too far.

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Default Re: Custom box

Great work and good for you supporting BSA. They're not what they used to be but it's still a positive experience for the boys.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Custom box

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Great work and good for you supporting BSA. They're not what they used to be but it's still a positive experience for the boys.
    I teach rifle to the Scouts, Pistol to Venture and after I get shotgun that too. When I say like to teach new shooters I mean it.

Not pictured is the breech that I refinished from the rusty POS it was.

Also I have a 2nd Mosin ammo crate. For $100 I can make one for your favorite commie pistols.
    That would be cool, a Nagant, Tokarev and Makarov all in one box.
    Last edited by Rosco the Iroc; May 11th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff