Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: So did you know this site is blocked if you're using Wal-Mart's WiFi?

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    e. stroud walmart is where you go to get shot.
    kmart is where all the bums hang out. can't walk in without them coming after you.
    walmart is the alibaba b&m store. cheap but its almost all chinese.

i dont hatefor what it is. i use them as infrequently as possible because of what mine has become.
    I live in E Burg. The whole town is ghetto. The nearest gun store is Dunkelbergers and they're over priced. WalMart carries most of the ammo I need since I don't own anything out of the ordinary. I pop in there all the time looking for stuff on clearance. Last month I got 3 shotgun chokes for a dollar and over the winter they had a Remington 597 on clearance for $54. I get fishing tackle there to.

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: So did you know this site is blocked if you're using Wal-Mart's WiFi?

I like to sit at the affiliated Subway shop and eat a sammich while people watching
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Butler County)

I've made a habit of clearing my buffer and RAM histories frequently when out and about. I also never opt to have any app "remember" my password for me, at leasy ones with sensitive info. Not saying I think I'm hack-proof, but that's gotta make it a bit harder for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I live in E Burg. The whole town is ghetto. The nearest gun store is Dunkelbergers and they're over priced. WalMart carries most of the ammo I need since I don't own anything out of the ordinary. I pop in there all the time looking for stuff on clearance. Last month I got 3 shotgun chokes for a dollar and over the winter they had a Remington 597 on clearance for $54. I get fishing tackle there to.
    never found anything firearm related on clearance, you obviously shop earlier in the day than myself. ammo is of course good, good prices, not always the best. but the best for small quantity. online bulk is often a bit less.
    Quote Originally Posted by FJW View Post
    I've made a habit of clearing my buffer and RAM histories frequently when out and about. I also never opt to have any app "remember" my password for me, at leasy ones with sensitive info. Not saying I think I'm hack-proof, but that's gotta make it a bit harder for them.
    i would say it's more important not to log into anything important and log out of anything you log into. someone snatch your cookie and keep using whatever you logged into until you log out.
    including bank accounts.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Tioga County)

Kohl's also blocks this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    never found anything firearm related on clearance, you obviously shop earlier in the day than myself. ammo is of course good, good prices, not always the best. but the best for small quantity. online bulk is often a bit less.

i would say it's more important not to log into anything important and log out of anything you log into. someone snatch your cookie and keep using whatever you logged into until you log out.
    including bank accounts.
    . Most recently they had a Savage AxisII XP with a scope in 243 for $199 on clearance. I tried to buy it but forgot to update the address on my drivers license. Someone else bought it by the time I got my address updated. They had the same gun in 3006 for the same price a few months back.

(Allegheny County)

Was at the hospital today and couldn't get internet connection.
    Wife sez to connect to the hospital WiFi.
    (a) I don't even know how - I have an unlimited plan, so I never bother with WiFi
    (b) The only thing I would have looked up was gun related and it would be blocked.

It was a long, boring wait.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

It was blocked for me at UPMC in pittsburgh also.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by sinkrun View Post
    It was blocked for me at UPMC in pittsburgh also.

Once I went to the cafeteria I was able to get a signal for internet service and was able to check pafoa - not using WiFi.

I felt so naughty.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

are they blocking other forums? maybe 127.1.0.0 forum.* or some wildcard.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast