Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Confrontation with a crazy person today

Today I was coming outside of a gas station in Norristown Pa.For any of you that I know of norristown, than you know how completely shitty it is. Anyway as I exited the gas station there was about 7 hispanics standing on the curb. My guess is that they were waiting for someone to pick them up for work. Do to the fact that they did not want to get out of the way I had to step off from the sidewalk to walk around them. When I stepped off I was walking on the parking lots "no parking fire marshal lane", which is on front of just about every building, in order to keep people from blocking the front of the building in case there is a fire. This was vehicles aren't in the way of the fireman as they try to fight a fire if need be. During the brief period I was walking in the lane stepping back over to the sidewalk a man pulled up beeping his horn practically almost hitting me. He verbally said a few things to me basically calling me and idiot and a scumbag for apparently blocking him as he tried to park in a place he is not even supposed to be parking. After all those things he had said, I just commented back," this is not a parking spot". He then became very aggressive jumped out the car, slammed the door and charged me. He ran at me got it my face, threatened to beat my ass. Luckily there was a police officer just coming around the corner, so I took his shit for about 10 seconds until he flipped the lights and siren's backing away. Had the cop not showed up I do t know what else may have happened. I also want to add that this guy was jacked he was a big boy, had he started throwing fists I do t think I would have stood a chance.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Confrontation with a crazy person today

Asshole personalities typically don't react well to any sort of comment that questions them or points out their ineptitude.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Go for the pressure points, like a kick in the nuts and then a knee to the nose when he hunches over.

Sorry dude, that was me. I thought you were going to steal my hispanics

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Sorry dude, that was me. I thought you were going to steal my hispanics
    Hilarious. You mean "employees"....riiiiiiiiiiight?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

wait a second: did the police officer intervene in this throwdown or not? How exactly did this resolve?

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Hilarious. You mean "employees"....riiiiiiiiiiight?
    I wish I had that much work.

(Montgomery County)

She was a female officer, when she pulled up, he did the "I'm sorry". By that time I had walked away. I was on break from work. I did not have time nor did I care to push the matter any further, but maybe I should.

(Chester County)

Roid rage

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Impulse1215 View Post
    Today I was coming outside of a gas station in Norristown Pa.For any of you that I know of norristown, than you know how completely shitty it is. Anyway as I exited the gas station there was about 7 hispanics standing on the curb. My guess is that they were waiting for someone to pick them up for work. Do to the fact that they did not want to get out of the way I had to step off from the sidewalk to walk around them. When I stepped off I was walking on the parking lots "no parking fire marshal lane", which is on front of just about every building, in order to keep people from blocking the front of the building in case there is a fire. This was vehicles aren't in the way of the fireman as they try to fight a fire if need be. During the brief period I was walking in the lane stepping back over to the sidewalk a man pulled up beeping his horn practically almost hitting me. He verbally said a few things to me basically calling me and idiot and a scumbag for apparently blocking him as he tried to park in a place he is not even supposed to be parking. After all those things he had said, I just commented back," this is not a parking spot". He then became very aggressive jumped out the car, slammed the door and charged me. He ran at me got it my face, threatened to beat my ass. Luckily there was a police officer just coming around the corner, so I took his shit for about 10 seconds until he flipped the lights and siren's backing away. Had the cop not showed up I do t know what else may have happened. I also want to add that this guy was jacked he was a big boy, had he started throwing fists I do t think I would have stood a chance.

Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast