Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Anti-gun May 23, 17 “Moms Demand Action” PA LOBBY DAY at HBG capitol

Anyone planning on going to fight this effort by “Moms Demand Action” PA LOBBY DAY on Tuesday May 23, 2017 to pass gun control?

From FOAC email alert

Your right to bear arms is literally under siege in PA. Anti-gun groups are doing everything they can to hold up the legislative process and push their narrow-minded agenda! Below are ‘some’ anti-gun bills that some State Legislators in Harrisburg have introduced during the current legislative session…

Senate Bill 118 would make YOU criminally liable for crimes committed with a gun you sell.
    House Bill 610 requires you to pay a $10 annual fee for each firearm you own.
    House Bill 610 requires you to register all your firearms ‘and be fingerprinted with the PA State Police.
    House Bill 680 requires you get a Firearms Owners ID Card just to ‘own’ ANY firearm.
    Senate Bill 209 eliminates the private sale of YOUR rifle or shotgun.
    House Bill 194 would ban so-called Assault Weapons.
    Senate Bill 112 would take away your Right To Bear Arms if your name appears on a government list with ‘NO’ due process rights to challenge this prohibition!

There are, literally, dozens of these kinds of laws under consideration that will dictate how you hunt, shoot, buy, sell, and store firearms.
    The anti-gun community has organized their own lobbying day for and it is going to be on May 23, the day ‘after’ the Pro-Gun 2nd Amendment Rally. I’m sure none of you believe this is a coincidence but is a carefully calculated maneuver to try to undermine our rally and your beliefs! The email below shows exactly what’s going on and how they’re organizing it:

Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2017 11:00 AM
    To: XXXX XXXXX
    Subject: Join us at the Capitol for a Lobby Day

Hey, XXXX-
    I am reaching out to you today as the Chapter Leader for Moms Demand Action - Pennsylvania with a critical call to action. Please join us at the Capitol on May 23*for our Lobby Day, as we push to pass a bill to keep guns out of the hands of*domestic abusers.*This is also an excellent opportunity to introduce*our legislators to Moms Demand Action and our common sense approach to addressing*the scourge of gun violence.

To be able to make an impact we need as many members there as possible! I know that some of you live pretty far away, but it's important that we have representation*from all over the state -- and if we get enough people RSVP'd we may be able to arrange carpools, so don't be afraid to sign up.
    PA*LOBBY DAY

May 23, 10:30am - 3:00pm
    State Capitol, Harrisburg
    RSVP NOW
    I look forward to working with you on May 23 for a safer Pennsylvania,
    Deb Marteslo
    PA State*Chapter Lead
    Moms Demand Action

P.S.*When you rsvp you will be invited by email to join our Moms Demand Action-PA Lobby Day private page, where you can get updated information on everything pertaining to Lobby Day, from training to logistics. Please respond within 48 hours to your invitation before the link expires.

I am showing you this email above because I want you to understand exactly how well-organized the anti-gun groups are and how critical it is that you show up for the May 22 rally! Your presence will guarantee that your voice will be heard by legislators in a loud and clear manner! If you do not want to see more gun control passed in Pennsylvania further attenuating your freedoms then I strongly encourage you to find a way to be in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22! Otherwise you’re going to let the millions of dollars flowing through the Bloomberg carpetbaggers of Cease-Fire PA and Moms Demand Action decide your rights and freedoms for you!

This is not hyperbole this is a fact and you can see this happening in every other state in this nation! The question is; are you and your friends and your family going to allow this to happen here in Pennsylvania??

If you don’t think it can happen in Pennsylvania, just look at the states that surround us.* People like Michael Bloomberg and Cease Fire PA are spending lavishly to try to get PA to look more like those states.* They’re well-funded, and at the moment they’re making more noise than we are.* If we don’t fight back, eventually we’ll lose.

One of the best ways you can fight back is by attending the 2nd Amendment Rally in Harrisburg on Monday, May 22nd.* Believe it or not, our elected officials DO take notice when thousands of constituents show up at the Capitol.

Getting to the Rally: Firearms Owners Against Crime is sponsoring a rally bus that departs from the parking lot of the Carnegie Walmart (2200 Washington Pike, Carnegie) at 4:45a.m. sharp.* The cost is $25 per seat.* (If you drove your own car, the cash toll alone would be $52.80, not to mention the gas, the parking, and all the other expenses.) You can even make your payment through the ‘Donation portal’ on the FOAC website by writing in the area of ‘how you want the donation use’ - Rally Bus Seat. (IF you carry a concealed firearm there will be areas to secure your firearm – long guns cannot be secured in these areas!)
    EVERY attendee at the 2nd Amendment Rally will have an opportunity to win a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 ACP handgun donated by Ace Sporting Goods of Washington County. Additionally any FOAC member riding the bus will also earn 8 hours of FOAC bucks, which can be applied to any purchases (except membership) on the FOAC Website.* Non-FOAC members can sign up to be an FOAC member at the special 2nd Amendment Rally price of $15 on that day.

If you’re interested in adding your voice to ours in celebrating Freedom please send a message to info@foacpac.org. You’ll receive a reply with all the details you need to secure your seat.

As you already know, Firearms Owners Against Crime is a true grass roots organization. Unlike other Astroturf groups that have a billionaire sugar-daddy, we use the strength of united patriots across the state to advocate for the 2nd Amendment at all levels of government. Our track record speaks for itself, and it's because of people like you that we continue to do great things in Pennsylvania. All glory is fleeting and without your help and continued support we won’t be able to keep the wolves at bay!

Yours in Freedom,
    Kim Stolfer, President

Here is more info on May 22 pro gun lobbying effort along with legislation we are looking to move

http://pa2arally.org/
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Anti-gun May 23, 17 “Moms Demand Action” PA LOBBY DAY at HBG capitol

May 22 is my Mom's (RIP) birthday.

Oops, never mind.

May 23 is my Grandmom's ( RIP ) birthday

I am deeply offended that this bunch of clueless skanks will be shitting on her memory

(Chester County)

Default Re: Anti-gun May 23, 17 “Moms Demand Action” PA LOBBY DAY at HBG capitol

Guys, when you visit reps on 5/22, make sure that you remind them that not one of us was paid, reimbursed for travel or given so much as a T shirt or box lunch to be there.

I can make time to be there on 5/23 too. Maybe a team or two hitting the right targets can help to point out their BS.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Will be there on the 22nd.

(Delaware County)

I will be there on the 22nd, maybe I will just stay for the 23rd.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United