Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default Anyone Else from the PA 9th Senatorial District?

I will be in Harrisburg on 5/22 and have an opportunity to meet with Killion's senior staff in the afternoon. I would appreciate any help/support I can get, be it from other constituents or FOAC guys who know what they're doing. I've learned a lot following Leon around, but this is an opportunity that might be above my pay grade. I need to let his staff know this week if we are going to meet. I will deal with this the best I can if there is no help.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Anyone Else from the PA 9th Senatorial District?

Contact Kim Stolfer - go right to the top of FOAC for assistance on how to hold your senator accountable for his actions

might want to ask why Senator Killion doesn't respect PA "Rule Of Law" with his Preemption votes on SB 5 with local law breakers being given a Free pass to ignore state law and violate the UFA without consequence.

See if the senator supports everyone ELSE breaking the parts of the UFA they don't like with no consequence.

Pull / print amendment text here to SB 5 and question Senator Killion on each specific votes

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/...e=B&bill_nbr=5
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
    Contact Kim Stolfer - go right to the top of FOAC for assistance on how to hold your senator accountable for his actions

might want to ask why Senator Killion doesn't respect PA "Rule Of Law" with his Preemption votes on SB 5 with local law breakers being given a Free pass to ignore state law and violate the UFA without consequence.

See if the senator supports everyone ELSE breaking the parts of the UFA they don't like with no consequence.

Pull / print amendment text here to SB 5 and question Senator Killion on each specific votes

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/...e=B&bill_nbr=5
    I've contacted both Kim and Leon. I know they're both busy guys and will get back with me when they can. It was a message to Killion about being disappointed with his vote on this that got me started. I'm going to call his office today and accept the appointment they can give me on 5/22, and just take any help I can get. If I have to go it alone, I will. Killion has really boiled my blood.

Thanks for the link and advice. I am 100% on board with it.

(Chester County)

I had a meeting scheduled for 5/22 with this senator's staff, and they cancelled late last week. Tom Killion R, 9nth district) has consistently voted against us. Not only does he vote against us, he is afraid to let even his staff talk to us. I smell Bloomberg money. Any advice on how to track that is welcomed. Bringing this jackass down in the next election is my new hobby.