It's time for the latest semi annual sporting goods only garage sale at my place. The date will be June 2 and 3 (Friday and Saturday) 8am-4pm both days. Rain or shine (it's inside the garage.)

It is open to ANY PAFOA member who wants to try to sell off some of their unwanted/unneeded sporting goods. If you want to participate but can't stay the whole time, you can drop your stuff off, tell me how much to sell it for and give me your lowest price and I can haggle for you (I DO NOT automatically go to your low price, I try to get you as much as I can). I am an FFL so I can do any/all paperwork that might need to be done.

This is sporting goods only (with a little wiggle room) so no romance novels, books (other than hunting, fishing, firearms, etc.), no household goods (unless used in a hunting camp), you get the idea (I hope).

I advertise this in the local paper (Centre Daily Times) and CDT Online.

The sale will be held here:

307 Matilda Ave.
Lemont, PA 16851

I am just outside State College and if you know the area about a mile from the Nittany Mall and other shopping (if the Mrs. wants to come but not stay at the sale, but my wife is a quilter and knitter so if they have the same interests they can chat).

I will set up on June 1 but if you want to bring anything by before that you can, I'll store it until I set up.

These traditionally have been pretty well attended, I have numerous folks watch the paper (and the CDT on line) for the ad.

In the next few days, I'll start to list some of the stuff that has already been given to me (or what I have) to sell.

Any questions, just post, PM me, call/fax me at 814-867-0867 or email me at rlutz730(at)Comcast.net