Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NRA CarryGuard

(Lehigh County)

Default NRA CarryGuard

I received my monthly American Rifleman from NRA yesterday and the "cover" was advertising a new service called Carry Guard. After visiting the website (www.nracarryguard.com), it seems to be "carry insurance" similar to USCCA. Any thoughts/opinions on the efficacy of either service or other similar offerings?

(Beaver County)

Default Re: NRA CarryGuard

how much does carryguard cost?

(Lehigh County)

NRA Carry Guard prices:
    Bronze= $13.95/mo, $159.95/yr. $250k civil protection & $50k criminal defense.
    Silver= $21..95/mo, $254.95/yr. $500k civil protection & $100k criminal defense.
    Gold= $31.95/mo, $359.95/yr. $1M civil protection & $150 criminal defense.

(Washington County)

This is why USCCA was dropped by from exhibiting at the NRA meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    This is why USCCA was dropped by from exhibiting at the NRA meeting.
    Yup so much for the NRA being a non profit that supports all 2A organizations. They made themselves direct competition to several 2A companies then kicked them out of the convention at the last minute.

I've heard it's almost impossible to get them to pay out on their firearms insurance vs going through your homeowners I wonder if this is going to follow in those footsteps?

Last edited by Hodgie; April 27th, 2017 at 10:25 PM.

(Chester County)

Yankee Marshal is right. The NRA has so much prospect. Trump is in office, we have republican majorities in both the house and Senate, let's secure our 2A rights!
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Yankee Marshal is right. The NRA has so much prospect. Trump is in office, we have republican majorities in both the house and Senate, let's secure our 2A rights!
    Right so they go and start a business with the intention of putting others out. I'm starting to understand why people really dislike them. It's time to get back to the basics and stop with all the sales bull shit. I will finish paying off my life membership and then start to fund future monies to the GOA and FOAC.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Right so they go and start a business with the intention of putting others out. I'm starting to understand why people really dislike them. It's time to get back to the basics and stop with all the sales bull shit. I will finish paying off my life membership and then start to fund future monies to the GOA and FOAC.
    Ditto. I think I have less than a $100 balance for my life membership. Once it is paid off, if I give any money to any pro-2A organizations, it will probably be GOA.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Fulton County)

Behavior like this will only turn more people to the GOA, which works just fine for me. I still feel that the NRA is useful though, so I'm a member of both groups.

Agreed. From my experience, GOA seems to have the better political agenda and acts like a more responsible org. I am also a NRA Life Member though and believe that membership numbers are important for both of these orgs. I just have more confidence that GOA won't sell us out, unlike the NRA. Hughes Amendment be damned.
    I am not a lawyer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast