Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Your Carry Options in NJ

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    While I really liked the humor and characters of that show when I was about 12, it always did have a sickening underlying liberal message which I've grown to abhor over the years. There aren't enough surgeons on that show fix all the bleeding hearts.

(Montgomery County)

This is pure conjecture based upon rumors of such a practice, but I have heard a "donation" to the campaign war chest of choice of $10,000 will get the job done.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    No this is not worth of a sticky because, this is what kills conversations. Killing conversations kills forums!

Cops don't need special permission to carry under L.E.O.S.A. that is the Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act. You need to have your official state I.D. and a badge would be helpful. New Jersey doesn't override LEOSA.

Retired cops need to meet the requirement set in LEOSA similar to active Officers except they are retired.

What is a "Special Law Enforcement Officer"? If by that you mean a Constable they too are covered under LEOSA.

I was going to go on but it would be a waste of time. Where did you get your information from? If you are in law enforcement Officer you should understand LEOSA. If you are a NJ or Philly Cop, I understand why you don't know the law. If your not why are you bothering to bring up this thread killing topic?
    I must also be a special kind of stupid pea-brained pompous illiterate fuck, because I don't see much understanding of LEOSA from the OP. I also don't think that his talk of bribing judges, even with a disclaimer, is sticky-worthy. OP could use a dose of humility.

(Fulton County)

Quote Originally Posted by archon View Post
    This is pure conjecture based upon rumors of such a practice, but I have heard a "donation" to the campaign war chest of choice of $10,000 will get the job done.
    For $10,000 I'd hope that I can get the same carry privileges that we enjoy in the state of PA. Still, at least that's a somewhat viable option for someone who wants it bad enough. I wonder if other highly restricted states such as CA and HI honor NJ's carry permit?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin2012 View Post
    For $10,000 I'd hope that I can get the same carry privileges that we enjoy in the state of PA. Still, at least that's a somewhat viable option for someone who wants it bad enough. I wonder if other highly restricted states such as CA and HI honor NJ's carry permit?
    NJ does not recognize any other state permit and no other state recognizes a NJ permit other then states that generally recognize any permit for purposes like carry in car, etc.

(Montgomery County)

You may be how you describe yourself, I will just note it wasn't me who called you that.

As what I wrote about law enforcement carrying, what is inaccurate about it? I merely said for out of state check with your commanding officer for restrictions (which there are plenty) and/or any necessary paperwork (such as a letter if transporting a prisoner or a local LEO needing to carry on a plane).

As for retired, yes you do need to get a permit from the state. If you don't believe me check out this link.

http://www.njsp.org/firearms/rpo-law.shtml

As for bribing judges, I readily concede you should not do it because it is illegal in my disclaimer. However, I think it is important to list it as one of the means (albeit illegal) one can acquire a permit to carry in NJ as that demonstrates how broken and corrupt the system is there.

And yes, in second thought, you may have accurately described yourself after considering this.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin2012 View Post
    No, none of the other communist states accept NJ's permit, including HI, all of the west coast, and all of the east coast except for VA & NC.

24 states do honor their permit, including Constitutional carry states.

(Lancaster County)

Ya know, ya try to be nice, try to give people a gentle nudge into doing the right thing, an possibly apologizing, and then some people just can't take a hint.

I try not to go all Jaybell on people, but sometimes, I guess you just gotta.

/thread.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123