Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: ATF Open Letter on the Use of SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces® YOU CAN SHOU

Quote Originally Posted by Nate7667 View Post
    But really, $150-300 to have a retarded looking "stock" that you cant adjust LOP and always have to run nose to CH?
    For many of us, it's worth it to not have to wait, to stay out of another .gov database, to be able to cross state lines at will, and to be able to sell the gun at an FFL to anyone at any time.

Sure, I feel hunched up on the gun, but I feel the same way when shooting my M1 carbine.

Default Re: ATF Open Letter on the Use of SB Tactical Pistol Stabilizing Braces® YOU CAN SHOU

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    For many of us, it's worth it to not have to wait, to stay out of another .gov database, to be able to cross state lines at will, and to be able to sell the gun at an FFL to anyone at any time.

Sure, I feel hunched up on the gun, but I feel the same way when shooting my M1 carbine.
    Agreed! I pay enough legal extortion fees already I refuse to pay another asking permission to use my 2nd amendment rights.

(Indiana County)

Yep.
    I already pay an employment tax in the form of a physical every two years and numerous other fees to Big Brother, to hell with their extortion on "NFA" items that in addition to the extortion also comes with a waiting period of months and increased opportunities for govt intrusion.

Nope, pass.

(Washington County)

+1 on that. Reason I don't have any NFA items. I refuse to pay a ridiculous tax to be given permission to own and shot what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtbkski View Post
    Want to see interesting. Check out this "brace" that is coming out.
    Cool. I was wondering when someone would come out with a spas 12 type brace.

(Westmoreland County)

Your inbox is full.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilez226 View Post
    +1 on that. Reason I don't have any NFA items. I refuse to pay a ridiculous tax to be given permission to own and shot what I want.
    Hate to break it to you but just about everything you do you need govt permission to do it, including buying and owning any gun, not just NFA stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Hate to break it to you but just about everything you do you need govt permission to do it, including buying and owning any gun, not just NFA stuff.
    Exactly so why should I have to pay more to do something I can already or have legally done dozens of times before?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Exactly so why should I have to pay more to do something I can already or have legally done dozens of times before?
    I don't agree with it but if you want certain things that's the way it is.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I don't agree with it but if you want certain things that's the way it is.
    I know it is. I'm not exactly against background checks and etc. but I don't have to pay crazy a $200 tax to own it and wait a year for it. I'll pay for a background check for a firearm to help keep some idiot who shouldn't own one from doing so. But I will not pay that tax for and NFA item that shouldn't even be a thing.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast