Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Default Re: POTUS Trump announces BIG rally at PA Farm Show in Holland next Sat

Antifa is anti-first amendment. And others.

Anybody who goes, get good pics. And take some of their masks to count coup. I won't say 'stay safe,' because standing up for liberty in the face of commie thugs always carries some danger, but it's a risk worth taking.

(Luzerne County)

Thumbs up Re: POTUS Trump announces BIG rally at PA Farm Show in Holland next Sat

To all of you who are going. And planning on being in the thick of it. Be safe and God Speed.
    Last edited by gdc; April 29th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by BSH View Post
    Antifa is anti-first amendment. And others.

Anybody who goes, get good pics. And take some of their masks to count coup. I won't say 'stay safe,' because standing up for liberty in the face of commie thugs always carries some danger, but it's a risk worth taking.
    I'm not in the condition to go so I don't even have to ponder the decision (lucky me). I do have a bag of patrol caps, mostly Marines, so I like your idea

Marines write their names in their PCs. Just like Mom did before summer camp I guess.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

(Delaware County)

If I wasn't here at daughter #1's on a planned play date with my granddaughter tonight I think it would be fun to go just to see what's up.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Northampton County)

This is on Fox right now but Pennsylvania Cable Network (PCN) is covering it in its entirety.

He's already telling security to throw people out

"Get him outta here! That's right!" LOL

(Northampton County)

I can't believe I am watching this, but this guy is funny as shit and completely nuts.

Pennsylvania coal, 41,000 new coal workers hired, Keystone pipeline approved, Blacks for Trump, other pipelines approved, illegal aliens, wall, refugees, the Lefts' heads are exploding right now!

"Eh, the press complained that I did not talk to the President of China about currency manipulation. They are trying to help us with PRNK. I can't say, 'Hey, you are a currency manipulator. No howabout helping us with PRNK?' You can't do that. So now is not the time to tell China they are a currency manipulator. We will not let China know that we know they are a currency manipulator right now."

LOL! This guy is a riot.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I can't believe I am watching this, but this guy is funny as shit and completely nuts.
    Pennsylvania coal, 41,000 new coal workers hired, Keystone pipeline approved, Blacks for Trump, other pipelines approved, illegal aliens, wall, refugees, the Lefts' heads are exploding right now!
    "Eh, the press complained that I did not talk to the President of China about currency manipulation. They are trying to help us with PRNK. I can't say, 'Hey, you are a currency manipulator. No howabout helping us with PRNK?' You can't do that. So now is not the time to tell China they are a currency manipulator. We will not let China know that we know they are a currency manipulator right now."
    LOL! This guy is a riot.
    I don't care if he has Tourettes Syndrome, or if he wears dirty underwear, on any other weird traits.
    If he is making good policy, he has my vote.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Northampton County)

He's reading poetry

I'm losing it

(Delaware County)

The lib media and talk shows are going to have a field day with his Snake reading.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Montgomery County)

PCN zooms out intermittently to show the size of the crowd.
    The major media channels are, as usual, keeping the camera locked in tight on Trump so the crowd can't be seen.
    They are also putting up derogatory banners that have nothing to do with the rally.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast