Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: What can I do for my 14 year old girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    You mean like prostitution, theft, robbery, burglary, fatal overdoses, etc.
    Yes

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    If you want to see what legalizing drugs does, go out to Colorado. If anything it has made crime and drug use worse.
    As far as I'm aware the only thing they did was decriminalize marijuana. Are you saying a bunch of pot heads are robbing and stealing for weed money?

The only difference between weed and alcohol is the amount of violence that happens from people drinking and the amount of stupid that happens from weed. Regulating weed like alcohol is a good idea. It takes money from the cartels and keeps people out of prison. When you smoke it you are a fucking retard, but do it on your own time and no big deal.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch10mm View Post
    Yes
    As far as I'm aware the only thing they did was decriminalize marijuana. Are you saying a bunch of pot heads are robbing and stealing for weed money?
    What are the street level dealers doing now that someone else took over their business ? Did they all get mainstream jobs or are they still fighting over turf and sales ?

In reference to my first question, except for the functioning addicts, where will the other addicts get the money for their addiction, if not by prostitution, theft, burglary, robbery or illegal drug sales ?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    The only difference between weed and alcohol is the amount of violence that happens from people drinking and the amount of stupid that happens from weed. Regulating weed like alcohol is a good idea. It takes money from the cartels and keeps people out of prison. When you smoke it you are a fucking retard, but do it on your own time and no big deal.
    Do you think the cartels are simply going to roll over when .gov or a private enterprise takes over the weed business ?

I think they should legalize drugs and prostitution. Hard drugs shouldn't be sold OTC for recreational use but if an addict is unresponsive to treatment than a legal maintenance place is the best option. This coming from a recovered addict that lost my mother and sister to addiction.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thdimension View Post
    I think they should legalize drugs and prostitution. Hard drugs shouldn't be sold OTC for recreational use but if an addict is unresponsive to treatment than a legal maintenance place is the best option. This coming from a recovered addict that lost my mother and sister to addiction.
    After a lot of thought this is what I came to as well

(Tioga County)

Many are yes and a lot of the businesses are getting robbed as the crims know where all the cash money is now. It's also brought a bunch of wastoids, halfwits, neo zoom dweebies and welfare bums into the state. Denver has always had homeless but you should see it now downtown. I have known Colorado well my whole life and I hardly recognize it anymore, even from 10 years ago.

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    What are the street level dealers doing now that someone else took over their business ? Did they all get mainstream jobs or are they still fighting over turf and sales ?

In reference to my first question, except for the functioning addicts, where will the other addicts get the money for their addiction, if not by prostitution, theft, burglary, robbery or illegal drug sales ?
    The street dealers are just selling the other drugs and doing well. Pot is an excellent gateway drug, as is prescription drugs, so for many pot users they end up doing the other stuff before long.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
    Many are yes and a lot of the businesses are getting robbed as the crims know where all the cash money is now. It's also brought a bunch of wastoids, halfwits, neo zoom dweebies and welfare bums into the state. Denver has always had homeless but you should see it now downtown. I have known Colorado well my whole life and I hardly recognize it anymore, even from 10 years ago.
    That's interesting. Potheads come from all walks of life. Teens to white collar pros. I'd think those committing crimes are more than just weed smokers. Heroin and meth and to some degree pills are usually the motivation to steal to pay for a habit. Many addicts stop chasing a high and are just trying to feel normal at a certain point. Without the drug in their system the physical withdrawal is killing them. What once made them feel good now just keeps that suffering at bay and allows them to function. People go from pills to heroin because heroin is cheaper and easier to get.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast