Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Anyone know of a range in Eastern PA that is similar to the PMSC?

Quote Originally Posted by danhr View Post
    I accept bacon and 5.45x39 in leiu of rep
    I think it will not be too long before I hit a button on Amazon and bacon arrives via drone still sizzling.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

Might be too far, but Ontelaunee might fit the bill as they have just expanded their competition bays. Currently Ontelaunee does IDPA, USPAS, PA Steel League, Steel Challenge plus other trap and rifle competitions.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    I have done some extensive looking and it's hard to find large outdoor ranges in SE PA.
    When I did my looking I came up with the New Holland Rifle and Pistol Club http://www.nhrpc.org/
    But apparently it is easier to find a kidney donor than it is to join this range.
    Wilkesbarre rifle and pistol club has three pistol bays a 50 yard range and a 330 yard rifle range.

Factoryville Sportsmans Club is really nice. They have 200 yard range two pistol bays, sporting clays, trap and skeet. They also have a 3D archery range.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

You mean one overflowing with garbage?

Sure, they're out there.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    You mean one overflowing with garbage?

Sure, they're out there.

Yes, "They" are out there. The non-members who use the PMSC facilities and then wine (whine?) about the overflowing burn barrels. Not all of 'em are....but like an old family PITA Aunt, if you look around, you'll find one. Yet....you still had a good time shooting. Hmmmmmm

Bridgeville (DE) is 2 hours 8 mins from Wynn PA. The club has a dedicated 25 yd pistol range, 3x25 yd pistol pits, 2x50 yd rifle/pistol pits, a 75 yd police range, a rifle range with target berms at 100, 200, 300 yds, a rifle competition range that goes out to 600 yds, and approximately once a month the range shuts down to open up firing lines at 800, 900, 1000 yds. IDPA club matches go 6 times a month for $5 each. SASS club matches are held monthly. The club hosts a GSSF match, IDPA state match, and numerous mid-range and long range competitions.

http://bville-rifle-pistol.org/

(Northampton County)

visit efga.net for details on Easton fish & game
    Teaching people how to shoot safely and accurately for 54 years. www.gunskills.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12