Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gun goofs on TV

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Gun goofs on TV

Geezus...now they are calling Tejon Blvd teejin. It's tay-hone!
    Last edited by Bang; April 10th, 2017 at 01:35 PM.

(Dauphin County)

I know this is an older thread but I noticed a few goofs recently. First ones were in Punisher season 2, in one scene Agent Madani is about to enter a house with her sig drawn, outside the house the hammer is back but when she enters the house the hammer is in the forward position. In another scene the punisher and his friend are clearing a room, both are carrying 1911 style pistols, both pistols have the hammers in the forward positions rather than being cocked and ready to fire.

Next show is the Rookie. In the opening minute they show a gun buy back inside a police station. After a moment a grandma walks in to trade in WW2 era firearms, including an M-1 Garand, two 1911's and then she gives them a claymore from "Vietnam". Nathan Fillion's character states that the claymore is "very unstable", then the grandma's car blow's up because she had more in the trunk. From what I know C-4 doesn't degrade like dynamite does and is mostly safe for many years.

My wife hates me sometimes because when we are watching shows and I see a mistake like these I always sigh and shake my head. I.E Thor: Ragnarok, Skurge firing off two M-16's, never reloading and the dust cover's remain closed the entire time.
    Last edited by spandexlurch; January 24th, 2019 at 02:15 AM. Reason: spelling
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

(Northampton County)

Opening scene of Magnum Force trailer Harry draws and fires what?
    You're a sanctimonious hypocrite of a bible-spouting blackmailer !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234