Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Top 3 worst gun states---and #1 is????

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Pretty sure we already knew this.
    That is why I left, declared refugee status, and settled in Pennsylvania.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Top 3 worst gun states---and #1 is????

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    One time I and my then GF's boss nearly made a couple LEO's from NJ leave a puddle..

About 12 years ago there was a restaurant called Maxwell Street near the mall in DuBois that I ate at nearly every day due to a GF working there. ...well I was already at the counter to order when a couple LEO's from NJ came walking in. ..they hadn't seen my OC'd 1911 until I moved up to bullshit over the counter with the GF and her boss. At that moment I saw my GF's boss's eyes open up wide towards the LEO's. ....they had apparently went to DEFCON 2 after noticing my gun - hands on guns in holsters and taking a Weaver stance. I then eased my head towards them, saw what was going on, saw their uniforms/badges, and said "Easy guys, you aren't in Jersey anymore." Then my GF's boss reached down and pulled up an AK(BTW - he was still in Army National Guard between tours). They nearly shit themselves..

The boss chilled them out though with some smooth talking and jokes. Those two officers finally eased up and realized their situation. They ended up sitting adjacent to me and we struck up conversation. They weren't used to seeing normal folks OC, but they really weren't against it either. They were being sent to I think Ohio or Indiana to pick up an extradition.
    If just about anybody else told that story I would have called bullshit.

That's awesome!!!
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5230&dateline=1441069  448

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234