Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Senator Casey (PA) Letter Justifying No Vote on Gorsuch Confirmation to Supreme C

What a dildo. I got the same letter yesterday. Funny he actually took a stand and said he wouldn't vote for him. Usually he just dances around the question and says nothing.

(Fayette County)

Default Re: Senator Casey (PA) Letter Justifying No Vote on Gorsuch Confirmation to Supreme C

I got the same letter also. He is a POS.

(Bucks County)

Do what the Ds do......Go nuclear. Why do we even give these POS relevance ?
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Washington County)

This is payback for Garland, and it's just more "hashtag resist". But notice how he avoided mentioning whether or not he supports a filibuster?
    Last edited by TSimonetti; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Do what the Ds do......Go nuclear. Why do we even give these POS relevance ?
    I wish everyone would quit using the language of Democrats and the media. It's not the "nuclear option", it's the "Reid option".

(Delaware County)

Lap dog Bobbi is a partisan lapdog that voted for both of Obama nominees that had little or no appellate experience. Both of which are Judicial activists with no concern to uphold the constitution.

We have a chance to get rid of this zero in 2018. If the collective gun owners in this state don't solidify their votes, the hack will be with us for 6 more years.
    Last edited by c45man; April 3rd, 2017 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    I wish everyone would quit using the language of Democrats and the media. It's not the "nuclear option", it's the "Reid option".
    i, for one, support the nuclear option over the reid option... i mean, of course we'd lose some decent reps and senators but it'd sure as hell clean the swamp.
    i was going to write a response to the dildo. seeing as how many people got the same letter, i won't. he'd never even see it and some staffer would just send canned garbage back.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Lancaster County)

I bet the Republicans will roll over on Gorsuch. They will continue to be balless and we end up with a liberal approved SCOTUS

then the other nuclear option should be enacted.

(Delaware County)

I'm still trying to cipher the democrat calculus on this. Gorsuch just gets the court back to where it was before Scalia was snuffed out. It's when Ruth Buzzi or one of the other ancient progs on the court checks out that the real ideological shift occurs. Why is scumbag Schumer blowing his load now?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast