Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Hudson's Outfitters & Firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I stopped in last night...person to person transfer is $35 and I was told if they stock the item, than the transfer fee would be $50. That was disappointing as we were told $30 for transfers in an earlier post.

The building was large, but they didn't have a whole lot considering the size of the building. I was hoping for reloading supplies and I didn't see anything reloading wise.
    Thank you for stopping by! This weekend was our soft launch with our grand opening June 10th. We will be continuing to get in our inventory over these next few weeks so please be sure to stop back.

(Chester County)

Stopped by for the grand opening this weekend. Really nice store. The staff was very friendly and professional. They are still building inventory but are off to a great start with a lot of quality firearms and accessories. If you are in the area it's definitely worth a visit. I brought my wife who isn't very comfortable around firearms and her comment when we left was that was that she couldn't believe how unintimidating the environment was. Definitely a great place for everyone.

(Montgomery County)

I stopped in today during the lunch hour. Busy with people up at the gun counter. Decent selection of accessories for a new shop. Ammo and mags seemed to be within the typical range of brick and mortar. Didn't appear to have any lever action guns (I'm specifically looking to buy a Henry in 357). Didn't feel like sticking around to chat so I made a small purchase and left. They seemed nice and you'll be happy to hear that there is a section cleared out that says "coming soon: Reloading Supplies".

I'll stop in again in a few weeks (not during the lunch hour) and talk to the guys...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    I stopped in today during the lunch hour. Busy with people up at the gun counter. Decent selection of accessories for a new shop. Ammo and mags seemed to be within the typical range of brick and mortar. Didn't appear to have any lever action guns (I'm specifically looking to buy a Henry in 357). Didn't feel like sticking around to chat so I made a small purchase and left. They seemed nice and you'll be happy to hear that there is a section cleared out that says "coming soon: Reloading Supplies".

I'll stop in again in a few weeks (not during the lunch hour) and talk to the guys...
    Thank you for stopping by and for the feedback! We have some great Henry 357's in our warehouse which I will be happy to show and price for you. Please stop back soon.

Hudson's

(Montgomery County)

May be back as early as Thursday (office is in Valley Forge, but plant is in Lancaster county). Thanks for the heads up (if by chance you are ordering in one, I am NOT interested in the polished brass one - just the black).

(Chester County)

Hi all! Come check out our full store of NEW hunting apparel including Frogg Togg, River's West, RealTree, and MossyOak! Stop in for the best camo, rattlers, scents, and callers.

(Berks County)

What's the poofa discount?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    What's the poofa discount?
    Our prices are already under local market prices but stop in and we will take an additional 5% with a purchase of $100 or more for this season.

(Berks County)

Nice place, nice selection of ammo at reasonable prices, friendly staff. Other prices seem reasonable as well but I am not up on my prices. They are next to Diane's Pet Store in the old motorcycle dealership. I guess it was a furniture store since the motorcycle shop moved out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Nice place, nice selection of ammo at reasonable prices, friendly staff. Other prices seem reasonable as well but I am not up on my prices. They are next to Diane's Pet Store in the old motorcycle dealership. I guess it was a furniture store since the motorcycle shop moved out.
    We appreciate you coming in and the positive feedback! Stop back soon...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast