Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: CZ holster

(Allegheny County)

Question CZ holster

I have a CZ 75b with an optics planet lazer on it & I would like a holster for occasional carry when I'm in the woods. I never bought one before so I have no idea what to get. All suggestions welcomed.

(Chester County)

Default Re: CZ holster

I take it you have the sp01 with a rail mounted laser? I doubt you will find anything built for that setup but uncle mikes and Blackhawk both make generic hip holsters that will fit. Either would be fine for carry in the woods. Bullseye Gunvault in New Alexandria has a good selection.

(Allegheny County)

...or have something custom fitted if you want to look fab in the woods!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by joeyj View Post
    I have a CZ 75b with an optics planet lazer on it & I would like a holster for occasional carry when I'm in the woods. I never bought one before so I have no idea what to get. All suggestions welcomed.
    Optics planet is a reseller, not a manufacturer. They don't make a laser. I checked.

Additionally, as Phylers13 pointed out, a standard 75B has no rail to which one could mount such a laser. The SP-01 does...

Go check your pistol's and laser's models so that we might be able to better help you. There are plenty of SP-01 holsters out there. Doubt much with a standalone laser though.
    I'm only here for the wood c-rings.

(Bucks County)

Assuming the OP is correct about his pistol . . . a CZ 75B . . . the laser he has is (or is the same as) the Crimson Trace Lasergrip. I have one for my CZ 75B . . . but it appears Crimson Trace doesn't make them for the CZ any more.

In any case, I don't carry this pistol so can't help much with the holster question. Were I looking for a holster, I'd choose an open-top OWB leather holster built for the CZ 75B. The leather should be stretchable at the point where the laser bulges on the pistol's right-hand side. The rest of the pistol and Lasergrips will fit fine. If in doubt, a call to the holster's manufacturer should verify whether this can be done.

(Dauphin County)

check out http://www.hbeleatherworks.com/

Eric is a great guy and can custom make anything you need... top quality and great customer service!
    Tigers love pepper, they don't like cinnamon !